Cumberland Co. @ Cookeville

CCHSJets2002

I'll take the Cavs by a touchdown. This game is for the playoffs. Good Luck Cavs. And i'm pretty sure long snapper could take half the posters on this board with one hand behind his back.

You got that right..LONGSNAPPER IS A BAD MOTHA!!!

If Cookeville comes out and plays like i know they can...it wont even be close.

A key example of this is last year's game between these 2 teams. Crossville was coming into the game 7-0..posting all kinds of trash on Coacht and got out powered. So it may not look good for Cookeville again this year..BUT ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a big game for both teams, whoever wins gets a chance to make a run for the playoffs. This Cumberland County team is coming into a hornets nest friday night, a team that hasen't won in 3 weeks, you can bet they are gunna be upset, and Joslin will have them ready to play. I believe the streak will continue, anyone know how long it has been? Everyone on here wants to talk to players, but Joslin keeps his players under control and does not allow them to post on here about the games. ow and longsnapper they don't know who they are messin with

GO CAVS

How big is Crossville up front this year? I remember last year they were pretty big but with graduating 21 starters last year..I cant help but wonder whats going on with them?!?!

Did these guys play JV last year or what?!?! Maybe someone can fill me in!

well, these guys all played some last year... our seniors were awesome, and there were 24 of em. these guys have been here the whole time. some how they always step it up when they need to and i'm not gonna lose faith in em now! what's up w/ ur qb and one of ur running backs? r they hurt or what?

dont matter whose hurt i think cookeville pulls this one out and heads towards the playoffs ....it just seems like ...and i havent been around forever... but crossville seems to talk alot and in my experiences have nt done too much to back it up ........btu i m saying good luck to the cavs ....i hope you kill em.....and i got a score that some of you boys might remember ....i believe it was 19-7

go cavs