ClamClamChowder

jacketpride24

Its kind of sad, not to here from Clam Clam, he was very entertaining to the educated high school fan. Come on back Clam, it is OK that your team lost, 99 % of teams will lose games this year. Enlighten us Clamm, or this board has just taken a huge hit on the entertaining depth chart.

Edited by Bonfire

Hey there NecknGuns, well it is going alright here. How is it down here in Howenwald? I know you guys are gettting ready to take on my Jackets. I believe the winner of this game will win region. I honestly believe for the jackets to win the game they will have to play mistake free ball and score in the redzone when they get there. Lewis Co. has a great tradition of football and I miss getting ready to prepare for you guys but I will be coming home from Jackson to see the game. But now back to ClamClamChowder, man I never thought I would say this but I miss the little guy. I loved coming on here seeing what he had to say. Well ClamClam wherever you the people of CoachT are calling you back. Come back and support your team, they are good, I admit that but hey if you want to join sportsfan that's cool you can run away like a baby.

Ole great clam

where art ye?

dance the tides

the shore is calling

avoid us not.

the world is waiting

for your return

from the unhospitable waters.

it is lonely out there

isn't it?

come ashore clam and

open up and share your infinite knowledge on

the ways of the world.

I'm truley touched that you guys miss me sooooo much! And by the way, let me get back to school so I can post on the internet! Remember this is Cheatham Co. and not all of us have it! Okay!?!

Anyways, as I said before, Lewis Co is a good team, but not a great team. WE made plenty of errors to hand Lewis Co the Region Title. But I take no credit away from them. You beat us fair and square. Good game! Congrats and Good Luck the remainder of the season! I don't see you guys going far in the playoffs though.

Now onto new business: LorettA! I've heard you guys are terrible!!! The scores show it and THE MIGHTY P'ED-OFF CUBS will dismantle the little pansies of LorettA!

After that WE WILL punish SIckamore!!! I hate em! Look out fallin eagles, THE MIGHTY CUBS are looking for redemption!!! You guys are 4-3 and are terrible! Quit crying and making excuses about your lose to Greenbrier...and Page...and Rossview!!! This is CUB COUNTRY and we will dominate you!

And Fairview? We'll be concetrating on the playoffs cause you guys are dweller conteders and region pretenders and wannabes! You guys are a push over!

So the CUBS have only one game left: SIckamore on October 24 in CUB COUNTRY!!! BEWARE of a BEAT DOWN SIckamore!!!

GO CUBS!!!!

ClamClam I sure did miss your ignorance. I figured you would make up some excuses for the loss but that's ok. Seems to me like the cubs are looking over Loretto and that could mean trouble. I hate to tell you that if you look over Loretto the game will be closer than it should be and if you look over Fairview they will beat you guys because if Fairview beats Lewis Co. they have a shot at winning the region crown if they beat you guys. But I am glad you are back on here, ClamClam, america's dumbest poster.