Collinwood

lazyboy

I see were Collinwood have some pretty darn good Sophmores this year. With Jacob Dixon at quaterback who is starting to throw the ball well and Derek Bryant at safety who seems to be everywhere the ball is. Along with Wesley Butler and John Daniels at offesive and defensive lines who seem to be playing well to. Dont know if you remember but the last time the Trojans started as many sophmores as they do now was Wards class. Could this group of boys have the luck they did.

They are off to a good start no doubt but I must caution you that a couple of injuries, coaching change or numerous other things could happen. Time will tell but in the mean time GOODLUCK! I coming over from Lynchburg to see this week's game.

There wont be any coaching change anytime soon. Coach Statom has only lost 3 games in his tenure at head coach. All 3 were in the playoffs. Who knows about the injuries, thats in gods hands.

They do have a good group of Sophmores. Who ever said Huskey was good must not of seen him play any , and McDaniel does need a growth spurt but he is a good reciever and the Trojans will need him next year. White the tailback needs to mature and he'll be alright. Starters Dixon , Butler , Daniels , Bryant , and Lee are all playing well. They will be good the next couple years.