Classless

kingbrian3

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is sorry that my view may have offended some.

On an aside - I wonder if the mighty Del would be interested in taking this outside. You know we could question each others manhood and figure out a way to square this whole thing away. I've got it !!!!

I challenge Del to a fishing tournament - you name the time and place! !

Edited by Idunk2

On an aside - I wonder if the mighty Del would be interested in taking this outside. You know we could question each others manhood and figure out a way to square this whole thing away. I've got it !!!!

Fishing....What a way to settle an argument between men. Violence is not the answer.

Judging from this, and the other thread regarding G-back behavior, it appears the other thread was by players and this was by administration. I surely hope this is not what they teach their student atheletes at G-back. But since an admin. official was involved in this, I can't help but reach that conclusion. For a fan to say, or do something is one thing, but when school staff is inviting out someone out after the game for a discussion at fist city is completely another thing. KB, keep that tape the TSSAA might be interested.

And I aint SB.

I would have an unfair advantage there as well. When picking my partner I'd take my boy. He can beat anybody. :lol:

Del.

I have to throw my 2 cents into this one, as a player i know i've got to "turn things around" and start looking toward midway. Hey, their a good running football team. But looking back one more time, if these actions were truthfully displayed, its either 1. Rivalry and the pride of winning. Or 2. Just plain out bad class. Either one as i said, im over it and have to start being a leader on the field. Working hard this week in practice is key for our game against midway. If we play to our potential, who knows.....we may meet up with the cherokees again. And whatever you do, dont doubt that at all. We can meet up, starting with a win hosting Midway. Our team is going to really pick it up, the display of class shouldnt affect that. Men, lets get to the football game, see you in the midway v.s. coalfield topic, tell me what you think the keys are.

O there's nothing wrong with him wearing. I think it's good he supports his team like that. But out of the 100 or so times i've seen the man i have never seen him without it. I'm talking about seeing him at games and outside of games, he's always got it on. i just find it a bit amusing.