District 7A and Clarkrange

BuffGuy00

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard this was a good game last night in Clarkrange. Who played good for Clarkrange and who played well for Friendship. I did not expect to see Frienship play Clarkrange as close as they did. I heard some of the game on the radio and it sounded like Snow was contained pretty well. Can Clarkrange hang with Jackson Co.?

No, it's not alarming to any of us. The 7A teams have a lot of respect for the 8A teams I think. Yeah, Friendship lost a lot, but I think most people would agree (from what I have heard today) that Clarkrange did not play up to their potential and Friendship is gonna be good again this year. They still have the Zimmerman girl and a Cook girl scored like 18 points. We may regard Clarkrange as the top dog, but our fans and players know that the other teams are not just gonna give them the region crown. Their is still alot of playing to do, you can't ever tell how things are gonna shake out. My guess is that Westmoreland will be really good again too even though they lost a lot of their players, if that's what you are getting at. We're not ALARMED (are we Celina, Monterey, Pickett, RBS?). We'll give it all we got against those regional opponents and see who is left standing. Friendship gave it their all last night, but I would think that they would agree that Clarkrange does have the most talent this year out of all the region teams (at least looking at things in the preseason), but that don't mean they'll win it!

buffguy

your guess is right westmoreland will be good again. jones and franklin are two great seniorswith tons of experience that will lead the way and the two perry girls are gonna contribute a lot this year. they arent playing great right now but they have played some tough scrimmages and coach abner will have them ready she always does. i betting that the rivalry with friendship will be good again this year.