Cheatham co. vs. Sycamore

melvin04

I don't know who you are clamclamchowder but you are an arrogant you know what. Yes you guys probably are better than Sycamore since Garza is out, but you are a _______! I find myself looking up your ridiculous comments every time I look at this board just to see how big of a fool you can make of yourself! Go Sycamore, find a way to win!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SIckamore is already making excuses for their upcoming loss and the game hasnt even been played yet!!! What a bunch of babies!!! I hope Garza plays so SIckamore cant make excuses after the game as well! SIckamore knows they are facing an uphill battle they cant standup to and are scared of the whipping WE WILL put on em!! Nough said!

WE WELCOME U SICKAMORE SISSIES TO CUB COUNTRY!!!

CALL THE AMBULANCES IN EARLY FOR SICKAMORE WILL NEED EM!!!

GO CUBS!!!

orangepeel, to finish your line: "Yes you guys probably are better than Sycamore since Garza is out, but you are a _______! " I'M A STUD!!! YOU BUNCH OF BABIES CANT HANDLE ME OUR THE REST OF OUR TEAM!!! OUR "D" WILL DESTROY SICKAMORES "O"!!! Especially if Garza doesnt play!!! But he wont play for long anyways!!! He aint the battle hardened player THE MIGHTY CUBS are!!!

GO CUBS!!!

WE WILL BE THE COUNTY CHAMPS!!!

GO CUBS!!!

RANTING? I'M stating the facts of about what isa about to go down as SIckamores worst defeat of the year!! THE MIGHTY CUBS ARE THE BEST IN CHEATHAM COUNTY!!!

And I say Greenbrier by 2 over Page, cneagles! I wish we could play, er demolish, the Page Patsys again this year like last year!!! But your scared, aint cha!!!!

GO CUBS!!!

VICTORY IN CUB COUNTRY...

GO CUBS!!!

Guest cneagles

You all the ones that wouldn't schedule us. But why be scared of an obvious Punk. You probably don't even play. Yes Greenbrier beat us. they were the better team on that night. Seems to me you all wasn't so dominant against Lewis County. Heck you all aren't even going to win your own region. You all could have stayed in 3A and our region but I geuss it was just to much for you little guys to handle. By the way are you called Cubs because you not good enough to be a bear yet. Never seen a mighty Cub before. I hope the rest of Cheatham County is not like you because the resemblance between a Cub and you are extraordinary. they both wine for their mommies when they are threatened.

Edited by cneagles

Way to go You BIG STUD!!!!!(ClamClam) You are going to have to realize that although Garza is a key player he is not Sycamore's whole team and they proved last friday against Giles Co. that they are very effective with or without him. Although I do realize that Cheatham is a better football team than Giles. If all you have to base your facts on is a JV game and a better record then you are in for a big surprise come friday night. Every year there is some arrogant Cheatham player who THINKS that they are going to kill sycamore and every year Cheatham has fell short of "THE POWDER KEG" granted this is a new year and a new team i still have confidence that Sycamore will be able to pull out the win once more. But i am not going to make myself look like an idiot like someone else on this board(clamclam) has so i will not post some outrageous score on what i think will happen in this game. Judgement Day is coming and i hope that you can back up your big mouth(clamclam).

I would just like to know what clamclam will say on here if his cubbies get beat on friday night? How bad of a game they played...Who was hurt...excuses, excuses, excuses. I don't see why he won't give everyone his number...everyone would like to know if he is REALLY the STUD that he thinks he is. I know if I was in his position, where I was telling everyone how big of a stud I am..I would surely want everyone to know who I was so they could come see me show-off on friday nights.

I've never made the excuses SIckamore has made. I stated that we got beat fair and square by Lewis Co. SIckamore has made several about all 3 games they lost!!! And u dont have to worry about my excuses cauze THE MIGHTY CUBS WILL WIN and AGAIN SIckamore will be the ones crying with excuses. You guys have already made excuses about your qb being out!!! Get ready to make more cause CUB COUNTRY WILL be rockin this Friday night with THE MIGHTY CUBS holdin the powder keg high!!! SIckamore: You guys stink!!!

GO CUBS!!!