5) GALLATIN

6) GERMANTOWN

7) JEFFERSON COUNTY

8) OAK RIDGE

9) RIVERDALE

10) COLLIERVILLE

* honorable mention: Knox Karns

footnote....Dobyns Bennett is still the #1 ranked team in Kingsport

This week 10 battle between DC and Franklin is looking bigger and bigger each day...

I'll predict Franklin over Dickson County. I know that's looking ahead, but as a fan, I can do that. It's the players who can't look ahead.

Although I want Franklin to win, I would like to see two undefeated teams play for the state championship. It always adds drama when two undefeated go at it for all the marbles.

Im being hard on DB because they deserve it. Every year you can count on them to completly fall apart in one game. It usually comes in the playoffs, and everybody says they choke. But Its not that. You couldn't say they choked last night. You can mark it down for next year to, and every year. They will fall apart in a game just like they have every year that I can remember. Every year we all get sucked in by all the hype and start thinking we're goin' all the way. Then "splat" right in our faces. Maybe there is a jinx (Chicago Cubs)

One thing for sure, I learned my lesson once and for all. I will still be a big fan of the Indians, but I do know what to expect from now on.

Hey WaCoaCO,

I missed the game ast night.

Do you think any good came out of last night's game?

How was the passing? Any Interceptions? Fumbles? Etc. Did Ferguson have an off night?

How was the running game?

I hear Walker was banged up a bit. How is he doing?

Will Lamon be playing next week?

Thanks