FULTON vs. KINGSTON

PiGeOnS4LiFe

Kingston will be ready for this one . Their record says nothing they have been through a tough year. I think they can give fulton everything they want . As far as Kingston's Defense is concerned they better be ready for a high-powered offense. Execution will determine this game ....Kingston will have to play a PERFECT game with these Falcons. I think they can do it and i'm pulling for an upset.......

RCHS by 3

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Falcons know what comes with a game against Kingston. With any other team...I would look to their record as some indication on hwo well they have and can perform. But with Kingston...even though they've lost more than expected...the fact remains that they are KINGSTON...and with that comes a battle on the field. We know they'll be ready to pull an upset at bob Black Field this Friday...I don't think they will (my heart's with the Falcons!)....But I know thats what they intend to do.....the FAlcons are READY as always!!!!!

I say Fulton has too much power/speed for Kingston this week. They have a pretty strong defense and I know theri offense can score. I am not saying Kingston doesn't have a chance, but I think that overall, Fulton has too much to handle. So... FHS-33 RCHS-18

ACCARP

Edited by accarp2614

1st, let me say, #34 played the best ballgame i have seen him play. offensively and defensively. he ran the ball like he had something to prove! keep that attitude!

the kingston team seems to be playing "together", finally. still room to improve, but heading in the right direction, at the right time.

i think fulton will try to pick our secondary apart with their speed. look for alot passing in this ballgame by both teams.

kingston with the upset by 6.

Kingston has been playing some good ball as off late, but I don't think Kingston has the skill or size to match up to fultons players. Fultons QB loves to run rarely staying home in the pocket, but on the other side of the ball.....Kingstons QB is a born and bread Cali pocket paser, just like Clausen. In the end though, Kingston speed on team defense will hurt them. I'm going Fulton-21 Kingston-10.

P.S. watch for McMillan and Day to keep kingston in this game on special team, that will keep the game relatively close.

To PIGEONS FOR LIFE,ROADRUNNER,Kwalker,

I have overstepped my bounds,

I'm not going to appologize,MY BLOOD RUNNETH PURPLE AND GOLD!!!!!!

But I have taken this too far,

YES last year hurt,my reason is between myself and GOD,

I have to admit ,yall put some pretty good football teams on the field,

so if you all can see fit, I,MYSELF, would like to call a truce,

no more name calling on my part, no running my mouth,ON MY PART,

dont get me wrong,I WILL DEFEND MY TEAM,but in a reasonable and respectful manner,COACH T or noone else has said anything,BESIDES my wife,that has changed my mind,but my wife is right ,I have done myself,the community,and mainly,

THE TEAM,a disservice,so good luck to yall,

BUT I LOVE MY JACKETS!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS,PAPPA

Pappa,

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG with loving your team. I'm all for that! Your team KNOWS that somebody (Pappa) has always got their back. Your blood runs purple and gold and mine runs maroon. Good luck to the Jackets, too. And as always - GO FALCONS!

THANKS KWALKER,

GOOD LUCK TO THE FALCONS,

AND I DO HOPE WE MEET AGAIN,

PAPPA :lol: