Milan vs Covington

timbertalker

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know much about Covington but I know a lot about Milan. I have seen a lot of Milan teams over the years and they are right there amongst the top 2 ever at Milan. They beat Huntingdon 24-6, Dresden 54-19, and class 4A JCM 34-7. They are the real deal with a combination of speed and strength that is ultra rare for AA ball. They would win in 4A until they played a top 5 team. They only have 2 players that play both offense and defense and that is rare in AA.

This is a great milan team. milan 48 covington-10. I would pick a closer one but every time i do we win by way more than i said we would(huntingdon, jcm, and dresden games). so this time im goin with milan big.The score will depend on when coach morris pulls the starters.

The underclassmen have been getting some valuable game time experience this year because of the blowouts. Covington is ranked #6 in class 3A and should be a good team and we play at their field. I think it will be closer than that.

I'm startin' to think that there isn't a team in west TN outside of some of the bigger schools in Shelby Co. that can stop Milan. I haven't seen them but we have played an opponent of theirs and one or two of Covingtons. Based on those results, Covington is in serious trouble. If we see Milan, it'll be in the playoffs and I really won't look foreward to that, but that should be at least in round 3 or 4 so, I guess that wouldn't be all bad. These are high school kids we're talking about and on Friday nights anything can happen but Milan seems to have found a cure for that??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linebacker Mark Goforth has very good speed also can catch the ball very well.Allen Williams QB has speed also Damian Smith FB, Granberry has explosive speed if he gets to the outside. If you contain these players to a minuim You Win Big. They also have a very good Coaching staff that get out and scout very well. Their fans will be loud and in every play for them.( very good supporters.) Good Luck And Win this win by Milan could confirm Reg 7 3a .