Milan vs Covington

timbertalker

Both teams have a chance in this game. Outside of Huntingdon, Milan has yet to be challenged. Covington has lost a couple of ballgames, but still have a better than average chance to beat the Bulldogs. Both teams have loads of speed and talent, good coaching, and lots of tradition. Covington will be the best team Milan has seen this year. Milan will be as good or better than Obion and close to Germantown. Forget about records; forget about "we beat a team that beat them" and all that stuff. All that doesn't matter. That being said, I think the winner will be the one with better focus, fewer mistakes, fewer turnovers, and fewer penalties. Right now, that team is:

Milan 28

Covington 24

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Powerset Obion is not in the same league with Milan nor Covington this year!

I'm just talking about Covington's losses this year. Sometimes how a team matches up with another is the difference in the game. When Obion beat Covington, the game was played at OC's pace. Covington would much rather be in a shoot-out than a low-scoring affair. Covington had tons of athletes, but that night, Obion played better. Milan and Covington both have athletes coming out their ears, and thats why I said that this game could go either way. I wasn't trying to imply anything about Obion County. I was just saying that this could be a barn-burner.

You gotta be friggin kidding me...nobody in the same class as OBION? I'm not trying to bash Obion, but I'm sure they would tell you they are not what they were last year. I could name 3 teams out of our region (62A) that would handle Obion. One of them already did...McKenzie...22 to zip. Maybe you had a bad night against them, I don't know. But if your off against Milan you will pay through the nose. Your not going to run the ball down their throats, and with a freshman QB I just can't see you coming off the field with a "W". I'm gonna amend my score prediction...Milan 48 Covington 14. It'll be over by halftime. :ph34r:

Why all the Obion County bashing?Obion County isn't nearly as loaded as Milan but that doesn't mean they're not a good football team.Not a powerhouse but a good football team.As far as not being in the same league with Covington,OC did defeat Covington so I would not say they can't hang with them.As far as kma02 goes,don't try to reason with him b/c he's obviously an idiot.To the real subject of this post:

Milan 42

Covington 21

If you look back in kma02 earlier post he says he is a cheerleader thats alot of big talk for a cheerleader go back to his or her previous posts

Where in a post did i say i was a cheerleader. i dont rember writing that. and no im not a cheerleader Ill be on the field tonight # 61 if you got anything to say to me. asfter we win, you see what i been takling about. and one more thing i aint trying to rip on other teams we just confedent in are abilitys and like coach always says it aint braging if you can back it up. we'll see tonight. but i AM NOT a cheerleader. get ready for the chargers