Best Team in division 1A

atkins_wayne.co

wayne county is terrible on special teams. i have been at every game and they stink every time. luckily our defense is good enough to make up for it in this region. but when we get to the playoffs, it could be what beats us, or should i say if we get beat, this will be the reason. man for man we are as good as anybody on offense and defense but our special teams are as bad as they ever have been. we have a terrible kicking game. if we can't get any better at it by the playoffs, we wont win. they are slowly getting better but they are still not good enough. maybe we should just go for it every time on 4th down!

atkins, who are you? you obviously didn't play before you got hurt or you would know that coach crews prolly wouldn't want YOU on here talkin the cats up. leave that to me! lol

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said WCP. I wish all the players would just leave the talking to us. We dont get to hit anybody on Friday nights. Not without going to jail anyway. So atkins, listen to WCP and stop posting on Coacht. Youre not helping the team, youre just making yourself sound stupid. Im talking to CHS players too. Atkins, If you keep starting threads youre going to lock up this website.lol

Edited by GreenMan

Whatever,

I personally hate DCA, but I would give the benifit of the doubt as being the #1 team in D-I. However CPA will probably put up a good fight this friday and posibly win, go Lions! But anyways, these wild cats you are talking about are most likely not even in the top 3 in D-I

We will take them in the playoffs one at a time. South Pitts is the one that is worried.

They haven't beaten the Bucs this decade.

They haven't had too. Whitwell, Gordonsville and Lookout Valley did it for them. For the record though. The next meeting will be won by SP. You may as well get ready.