Harriman vs. Robbins

Hawk4life

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and Biggummer, I'm starting to think that you don't know hardly anything about football. You always have to insult other teams in your district( that have actually killed Harriman), and you question Tank's knowledge about football, when really it seems like the only knowledge you have is creating cute little nicknames for other schools, (which once again have killed Harriman). So Biggummer start saying 'we ready' when Harriman's actually ready.

Just a rumor. Harriman was in the Power-I and they were simply handing the ball off to the tailback to keep the clock going. Johnson took a simple run between the tackles and bounced outside for the score.

Actually, by scoring it gave Robbins a better chance to win. Although down 10 with 41 seconds left, they could've hit a bomb, recovered an onside kick and hit another bomb. It would have required a lot of luck, but they at least had a better chance that way than if Johnson had not scored.

Either way it was a great game. I wish it would have ended 12-8.

Could you have imagined though if Robbins scored on the bomb with 30 seconds left and then recovers the onside kick. That would have been a great finish and the Story kid seemed like the type that could've made something happen in a situation like that, plus #2 could really go up and get the ball.

Harriman could have taken a knee and ran out the clock at the end, but I don't think they've been in the victory formation this year. Most of their wins have been blowouts and they let the second team run plays at the end. In their close win over Clinton, the Hawks from Clinton had the ball at the end and Harriman didn't have a chance to take a knee.