For people whinning about cloudland

Appvol

I went to school in NC.My wife went to Cloudland.For the past few years I have watched alot of games.Its not their fault they can't get teams to play them.When they beat teams real bad you cry about it.Alot you on here better be glad your child or your team does not play in NC.Ther is no 8 or 10 minute quarters,or running the clock.How ever bad you get beat is it.Look on ihigh.com and you can find some scores.Cloudland is a good team and i believe they can win it all.The biggest problem is how Tenn. classifies teams.In NC highest enrollment in 4A is 2614,Tenn the highest i found in 5A was2304.NC 3a 1528,2A 1229,1A 767,so why is there even a 5A in Tenn. Happy Valley,Hampton,and most of the conf. should be 1A.It would make for better football in Tenn if the TSSAA would reclassify the whole state.Then maybe Cloudland would have a better region and better teams to play, so would alot of other schools.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you lander fans better get all then winning u can in football cause when basketball and baseball rolls around it will probably be you all on whinning about how bad people are beating you and dont think people on the creek will forget about that either cause it could get real ungly when the rangers play you all in any other sports so just take that to mind while you all are whoopin up on teams in football

Edited by Wilsonball

Wilsonball

Shut up!! Whatever pride those young men have, you destroy. Just wait till our girls basketball team shows up, we will defend our football team's honor. That's the way to go about it, stupid. Why aren't you or your son on the football field? That would be one way to start the change on the creek. I can name 5 hoopsters that should have been there.

Of course you do realize that you are allowed in football to schedule teams other than the ones in your region. So you could schedule better competition in your non- region schedule a few of the 1 A teams around here schedule 3 and 4 A schools teams that are pretty good in heir divisions. Guess you didn't think about that though. Look at CPA they played a 5 A school first

Of course you do realize that you are allowed in football to schedule teams other than the ones in your region. So you could schedule better competition in your non- region schedule a few of the 1 A teams around here schedule 3 and 4 A schools teams that are pretty good in heir divisions. Guess you didn't think about that though. Look at CPA they played a 5 A school first

They try. Appalachia VA and J.J. Kelly VA were great last year. Shoot, Appalachia was runner-up. It's just they have combined for one win this season.