Who are the best players in the Sequatchie Valley?

marion152

There are 2 weeks left in the season. I'm a big Sequatchie Valley fan and I've seen a lot of good players in this valley this year. Ron Cook, Travis Jones, Jordan Cain, Justin Bryant, and Myles Paris are some of the top offensive players. I want to know who you guys think are the top players in this valley- (Marion County, South Pittsburg, Whitwell, Sequatchie County, Bledsoe County, and Grundy County.)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are 2 weeks left in the season. I'm a big Sequatchie Valley fan and I've seen a lot of good players in this valley this year. Ron Cook, Travis Jones, Jordan Cain, Justin Bryant, and Myles Paris are some of the top offensive players. I want to know who you guys think are the top players in this valley- (Marion County, South Pittsburg, Whitwell, Sequatchie County, Bledsoe County, and Grundy County.)

You mentioned some good ones here are a few more from Sequatchie County

20 - John Mackersie (Sr)

76 - Bryan Smartt (Sr)

55 - Jacob Summers (Sr)

Here some players for next year and down the road from SCHS!

7 - Chad Lockhart (Jr)

42 - Justin Price (Jr)

52 - Scott Yell (Jr)

21 - Adam Basham (Jr)

15 - Clint Shrader (Jr)

8 - Brandon Lewis (So)

26 - Chase Whited (So)

54 - Chuck French (So)

84 - Ronnie Casey (So)

Edited by Sequatchie

71 - Grundy County Michael Sanders (Jr)

44 - Grundy County K.T. Mainord (Sr)

18 - Grundy County Justin Bryant (Sr)

10 - Grundy County Dustin Fults (Jr)

2 - Jeremiah Griffith (Sr) - Whitwell

5 - Myles Parris (Jr) - Whitwell

79 - Paul Tidwell (Sr) - Whitwell

54 - Steve Austin (Sr)- Whitwell

55 - Jacob Summers (Sr) - Sequatchie

20 - John Mackersie (Sr) - Sequatchie

2- Jordan Cain (Sr) - Sequatchie

All of South Pittsburg

68 - Marion County

13 - Marion County

85 - Marion County

10 - Marion County

nobody from Bledsoe :lol:

Edited by Sequatchie

Like you said onemoretime, #85 Sean Coffelt, #68 Benson Kinsey, #13 Jody Jones, and #10 Travis Jones from Marion County are all at the top in the Sequatchie Valley. I also believe that #66 Dustin "Cecil" Paris should also be mentioned. He has made some big plays and big hits this season. Also when #24 John Patrick runs his hardest there are very few players in the Chattanooga area that can stop him. J.P. HAS the potential to be one of the best running backs in the area if not state.

Here are some to mention.

#47 Cody Walker (freshman)

#15 Ron Cook (senior)

#40 David Cagle (senior)

#42 Ben Blevins (senior)

#5 Arland Mathews (sophmore)

#2 Jeremy Allison (junior)

#6 Antonio Robinson (sophmore)

Well if I keep listing them it will almost be all of the team.

South Pittsburg has some real good players on their team this year.

Hey SVCfan, those are some nice players and I would just like to say that Arland Matthews could be just as good as Ron Cook within the next 2 years. Not a lot of people have heard about him unless you grew up playing against him like I did. The only reason he hasn't been mentioned a lot is because he is Ron Cook's backup, and when you are a backup to someone that good, you aren't going to get much playing time in that position.

Cody Walker may be the best freshman to play in the Sequatchie Valley in a long long time. The boy is very impressive and has a great attitude towards the game. John Patrick is a super athlete, but his attitude is not as good. SP is loaded with good players. Whitwell has Steven Austin, Myles Parris, and Jonathan Pellam. Sequatchie has better athletes than people think. This senior class as 8th graders went undefeated in the valley, they had a promising future.

Cody Walker may be the best freshman to play in the Sequatchie Valley in a long long time. The boy is very impressive and has a great attitude towards the game. John Patrick is a super athlete, but his attitude is not as good. SP is loaded with good players. Whitwell has Steven Austin, Myles Parris, and Jonathan Pellam. Sequatchie has better athletes than people think. This senior class as 8th graders went undefeated in the valley, they had a promising future.

Couldn't have been any closer to right than this statement. I agree completely, good call Coach.

AC :ph34r: