chatt. central vs. hixson

purplepounderfootball

well purplepounderfootball Jake hager has been missin practices cuz of a concusion but people has told me that jake hager has been like a man on a mission and that he is going to hit willblow as hard as he can and he is going to be like a possed killer and he wants to start and help them get to the playoffs why dont u bellieve in him Josh thomas i mean he might not hit hard but he gets the job done dont he well i still think that jake is going to have a good game and i think he has step up as people has told me so ya i think central will run all over hixson :ph34r:

Edited by centralbarrelboy945

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that hixson will pull this one out. They are peaking right now and central is on the decline. It's the exact opposite of what was going on last year with these two teams. Watch out for tony swafford, he is a player. I think that hixson has bad blood with central. Central ended hixson's chances of winning region last year and i don't think that those boys have forgot about that. I hope hixson destroys central.

first. i want to say that the statment about swafford came from nothing...the person that said it i dont even think knows tony much less knows if he is a good ball player...the reason i know this....if he knew tony he would also know that he is a great player and has big play patential every play. barrelboy...dont get me wrong....i think jake is a great guy and a good football player and i know he can get it done im not doubtin that at all but dont make it harder on him by building him up and comparing him to brent cause then people will expect a 18-20 tackle night out of jake...not that he cant do it but thats alot of pressure. jake is young and will get even better but right now he is playing in the shadow of one of if not the best linebackers in chatt. i love jake and i hope he gives them heck but dont put all the pressure on him like that and say we will win cause he is playing. o and im not moving on my prediction....central by 3tds...you'll see. your gonna see a central team that you havent seen all year.....perfection. come to central if you want to see real "pounder football." an why did you say my name? everyone that knows that name allready knows who i am on here anyways. lol that funny...the first and the last both.

Edited by purplepounderfootball

well since we upset every homecoming that we played in last year i would say pretty good...people know not to do that to themselves. this year we had an unfortunate draw and had to have tyner for homecoming but i think we beat brainerd this year in their homecoming....am i takeing this the wrong way??....was this supposed to be an insult?....ooo got us there we dont play anymore home games because we are better...man your rough.

welll barnburner what school do u go to and do u play football i dont know but u know braniard made us there and we murder them and so and purplepounderfootball i really wasnt comparin him to brent hayes and i just said when he wants to he could be a good linebacker to help brent so i will just wanting to say there is noone like brent out there but i love jake he funny and getting bigger as we speak but i really putting him up tp brent cause jakes nothing like brent so ya i have a ? is this josh thomas

:blink:

I just want to say I hope Red Bank kills Central in every sport this year.

Next week should be interesting, maybe we'll pull off an upset.

And we all know, Central-Red Bank baseball always brings us great games.

We both have good teams this year, so it will be competitive (remember the district championship last spring?).

Hixson, pull it off tonight.

GO LIONS

frankiebeans.....hixson came out strong and was up 24-14 well after the half and central turned it on and a few interseptions and touchdowns by davenport put central up 30-24 and that was the final. lorenzo meadows and cardarius ringer and i have to give it to jake hager he did really good. meadows was #7 and ringer was #8 they both did well. great game by both teams.