MJ at Stratford

theman99

suckitup, I like the way you repeat yourself. Theman was not blaming the band for MJ's loss. Stratford was the better team and deserved to win. If you were sitting in the MJ section, then you would have heard how many parents were complaining about your band. The only time your band played was when MJ took the field on offense, but when Stratford took the field, they shut up. Still, that is no excuse for the loss. I and every other MJ fan is not blaming the band, but your band needs to learn how to keep quiet while the ball is in play and learn to play some real music.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

suckitup, I like the way you repeat yourself. Theman was not blaming the band for MJ's loss. Stratford was the better team and deserved to win. If you were sitting in the MJ section, then you would have heard how many parents were complaining about your band. The only time your band played was when MJ took the field on offense, but when Stratford took the field, they shut up. Still, that is no excuse for the loss. I and every other MJ fan is not blaming the band, but your band needs to learn how to keep quiet while the ball is in play and learn to play some real music.

what you consider "Real" music may be a little differnt from what these kids that live in east nashville consider "real" music. So seriously quit trying to make these kids look bad...the band will always be like that(they were like that 6 years ago when i started as a fresman) and the majorettes will always dance like that. Obviously you have never seen a black college half time show......i know many people who go to TSU games just to see the band and the majorettes. It may be differnt from what you are used to up there in the sheltered world of good ole mt.juliet but for these kids down here its a way of life also

so if get we get back to football i remember those spartans being tied for first in the diviision now :D

didn't know i go to tsu huh lilhibbs? looks like that shut you up.

hahaha no.....some of us do work....cant sit around and look at a message board all day

at the end of the day it still seems to me that all you and every other mt.juliet fan wanna do is make up excuses about why you lost.....the band and majorettes have played like that for the past 6 years....kinda funny that you are the first person i have seen complain about it.

i cant comment on the PA guy cause as it was stated in another post it was his first time out and i have no idea who he is.

so how about we both quit bickering and look at the playoff brackets this weekend ;)

Edited by lilhibbs

I agree with utdontplay, I am a former Mt. Juliet student and I am still a fan. We dont make excuses when we lose as you can tell from what utdontplay says in his threads cause like he said "we lost to a better team." He was not making an excuse for the loss he was simply commenting on the fact he didnt like the band or the PA. Quit trying to turn it into a battle or something. He was just doing what everyone else does; he was giving his opinion, not making excuses. He was trying to be positive and give you guys a good post so just let it go. good luck in the playoffs.

GO BEARS!!!! :D