Smith Co @ Portland

QueenBee

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smith Co.

You better pull up your socks and your jocks, because the Panthers will flat out bust you right in the mouth! The Panthers are a very physical football team. They enjoy hitting!!! Watch out for #22, he will knock it in the dirt for you and tougher than a pine knot! I seen him take 2 good shots from MC's boys. On the first one, our guy got a pinch nerve.(He keep on playing) On the second one #22 did get up, But what a hit!!! #22 ain't the only one either, they have a bunch of boys that will lay the wood to ya. :D

IMALLSPIN

I just wanted to comment about what you said on the Defense thread about the night chickens stopping Stiver and you hope to do the same to Peetown. No offense to Mr. Stiver, He is a fine football player(I think he is the best back in the region) but Peetown is going to run a lot of different ball carriers at you. That will be a big adjustment the night chickens will have to make. :D