Smith Co @ Portland

QueenBee

T.E.A.M....does anyone see an I in there???...I sure don't...and the last couple of weeks...all I've been hearing is I I I...SC has a TEAM...not a bunch of individuals out there doing their own thing...the quicker we come to realize that...the better off we'll all be...

People in the stands yelling at the coaches to pass...or to run... is not cool...kinda makes those doing all the yelling looking a little silly...If they know so much about football...maybe they should be out there doing the coaching...

SCHS has great coaches...and an easy way...to get rid of great coaches is to keep those mouths running...

GO OWLS...ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMEN, Sister!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks muffin!

Big B Big B you speak with a POW

Your poem was funny, you should take a BOW

I just ate supper, so I am full

But you're messed up inside of your skull

As for the knots you type about

Around Week 13...they'll be pulled out

But don't you freat...don't worry Big B

It will be a month before you see the BEST "D"

Big B Big B, sleep well until then

You won't sleep good after a BIG OWL WIN

Take note queenbee, this doesn't happen often (cheering for the nite chickens) As promised I'll keep it clean.....

Twas the nite of ghosts and goblins, a night said to be scary,

dat night chicken comin' to P-town, better beware coach Perry.

This owl bird can run and maybe even throw,

the defense is awesome, can you run on them???? I don't think so!

They say the Panther plays dirty and often very mean,

maybe some yellow laundry for you, laying on that field of green.

Those Portland fans are always talkin' smack, and proud to hear that whistle blow,

funny what their concession stand serves up on their home side "chicken, or a portion of big mouth crow"!

Yep, this is a big game, its outcome will go far,

you can come watch the Owls in the playoffs next week, or drown your sorrows at Bubba's Panther Bar.

So onward, upward, Macon, Smith, Trousdale, and Livingston too,

Coach Perry gonna be so mad, his face change color from red to purple to a final shade of train track blue!

Go Owls and Beat that Panther like you have so many times before,

theres nothing more entertaining than listening to Perry curse the refs, everytime you score! :D:(:)B)

Guest hootersfan

geez fellers to much arguing i mean"come on" mf i thought we was cool how u gonna say somethin like that about my "buba" but besides that were gonna bring the wood to p-town besides the fact that we have the better team, we have a mental edge im just glad my FRIEND bean dont read into all the smack talkin on here even though im positive whare he gets his mouth from now.

funny the only people talking smack on this thread is SC folks. you're having conversations amongst yourselves- isn't that grand. glad to see ppride supports his team without being over confident. when friday night rolls around we'll see who is sorry for running their mouth and who does their talking on the field. i'm not really connected to any specific team, but i'm pulling for portland on this one. at least i know they play as a team. but good luck to both squads-may the best team win.

by the way darnref- i do know Coach Perry and he doesn't cuss the refs or anyone else, so i guess that just adds to all the other lies in your little poem. good job by the way. you must have had a wonderful english teacher.

#1 fan....We just like to get on here and talk amongst ourselves...besides...We don't like keeping our only phone operator up at night, connecting us back and forth. I, too, am glad to see PPride supporting his team. We support our team...and you trash us. Believe me, SC plays as a team. They play more TEAM ball than any team SC has had in a long time. GO BIG OWLS

What's wrong with having confidence? Because we have confidence in our boys...we're running our mouths? Yes, the game will be settled on the field...between those striped lines. Us SC fans are sorry for believing and being behind our team. WHATEVER!! May the best team win!!

bigreid...as I said before, i was really kind of in between on who i would be pulling for this friday night, but reading on this thread has made me want to pull for portland. it seems like they are the under dog,so that's the main reason i am pulling for them. i never said that there was anything wrong with you having confidence in your team and i never meant to "trash SC", so i apologize if you misunderstood. i was really just upset that people use names on the board. that is so disrespectful and rude- especially when what they refer to is false. i am glad you support your team and back them up- it is important to have fans like yourself-just don't be too over confident-it may come back to haunt you is all i'm saying. i, myself, want to find a team that i can support like that. i guess one of these days i will- maybe i'll even become a SC fan - you never know. (just not this friday night- i'm going to stick with pulling for the panthers on this one)

Edited by #1fballfan

All of this poetry is really starting to get to me, but I have decided to put forth the effort to try and defend our honor with something that goes like this: ;)

PPride is my name and for those who don't know,

I once was an Owl a long time ago.

Destiny has moved me up Sumner County's ridge

Away from that town that sits under the bridge.

When Halloween comes calling this Friday night

The Owls will be travelling into a terrible fright.

The whistle will blow from that so hated train.

The sound will seep into Smith County's brain.

Their direction, disoriented, their vision unclear

As the PANTHERS will knock them flat on their rear.

After four quarters the Owls will stare in shock

As they look at the scoreboard with no time left on the clock.

Their season not over as the playoffs begin,

But the PORTLAND PANTHERS have pulled off the win!

B)

All of this poetry is really starting to get to me, but I have decided to put forth the effort to try and defend our honor with something that goes like this: ;)

PPride is my name and for those who don't know,

I once was an Owl a long time ago.

Destiny has moved me up Sumner County's ridge

Away from that town that sits under the bridge.

When Halloween comes calling this Friday night

The Owls will be travelling into a terrible fright.

The whistle will blow from that so hated train.

The sound will seep into Smith County's brain.

Their direction, disoriented, their vision unclear

As the PANTHERS will knock them flat on their rear.

After four quarters the Owls will stare in shock

As they look at the scoreboard with no time left on the clock.

Their season not over as the playoffs begin,

But the PORTLAND PANTHERS have pulled off the win!

B)

Can I start calling you Turney now Pride?? Turney Coat that is!!

Fan(who is so glad to see the weather Friday nite is suppose to be PERFECT!!!)