Cumberland Co. VS. Lincoln Co.

FairInMyFavor

2nd biggest upset this year B)

CCHS 28

LC 27

If the Jets pull this one off, I'll be one of the first to congratulate them...

And you would be correct that it is the biggest upset of the year...

However...I really believe if Cumberland can stay within 5 touchdowns and keep Lincoln Co. under 50 points, that would be a more attainable goal...

good luck.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cumberland fans...if you're making the trip to Fayetteville, it's gonna be a long ride. You oughta try to get there early enough to eat seafood at a place called Rachel's Restaurant. I've eaten there a few times when in town for a ballgame. Great food and reasonably priced....and a good looking waitress or two, also.

Tell that big, fat guy who runs the place that you heard about him on coacht. If I remember correctly, he is a big sports fan. Can't remember his name. I know it's not Rachel, tho.

Eat well, enjoy the game, and have a safe trip.

Cumberland fans...if you're making the trip to Fayetteville, it's gonna be a long ride. You oughta try to get there early enough to eat seafood at a place called Rachel's Restaurant. I've eaten there a few times when in town for a ballgame. Great food and reasonably priced....and a good looking waitress or two, also.

Tell that big, fat guy who runs the place that you heard about him on coacht. If I remember correctly, he is a big sports fan. Can't remember his name. I know it's not Rachel, tho.

Eat well, enjoy the game, and have a safe trip.

You are talking about Hungry Harold........ Tell him CoachT sent you...