Cornersville and Eagleville

GreenMan

These two teams play this coming Friday. So far both teams have failed to post a win this season. That doesnt mean these teams are losers. With all the adversity both teams have continued to fight hard each week. I havent heard anyone say that either team has given up in a game, no matter what the score was. I respect both teams very much. You men show great heart and dedication every week and I think you deserve credit for that. So no matter what, keep your heads up and be proud of yourselves. I dont know many people that can get knocked down and continue to get up and keep coming back for more. That take tons of pride and ambition. So keep fighting Eagles and Bulldogs because all your hard work and dedication will pay off. Good luck.

Who will win this ball game? Eagleville has been able to move the ball on offense the last few games. They have scored some points. The defense is slowly but surely improving. They out played Cascade in everyway but the score. The QB has more than 1100 yds passing and is doing a good job. Eagleville starts 10 solph. and fresh. and one 8th grader.

Guest region4fan

They say that wine goes sweeter with age. I am here to tell You that this victory, even though long in coming, will be the absolute sweetest ever imaginable for the Eagleville Eagles. I regret that I haven't been able to come to one of your games. I understand your players play with heart and your coaches are the classiest around. Good things are coming your way. Good Luck!!

Not to take anything away from the Eagleville team, Goforthegoal, but the Cascade team was dealing with the death of a senior classmate who died in a car accident the night before the Eagleville-Cascade game. Most of the students did not even find out about it until they got to school Friday. Coupled with the loss last spring of a teammate, it's a wonder these guys even made it out on the field. They have had to handle a lot of adversity in the last six months. My hat's off to them, and to all of Region 6A - high school football at its best!