AAA Miss Basketball

CoachT

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Showtime--I understand your passion for Alex Fuller since she'll be coming to your school but don't forget who was the main player involved in bringing home that gold ball for Shelbyville last year. It'll be the same player that will do it this year if Shelbyville is to win another one, Ashleigh Newman. Fuller is one of the best post players in the state, but when it comes to pure athleticism, Newman and Sade Buley are hands down the best. So, while Rick will most likely push for Fuller to win the Miss Basketball title, the people of Shelbyville know who the true Miss Basketball candidate should be. I still say the 3 Miss Basketball candidates should be - Fuller, Newman and Buley but I doubt the "west" TN area will let that happen. That is my opinion and several coaches in district 8AAA also.....(right, LC?) :lol:

I think Ashley Newman is a great player and am not going argue with you on this matter cause both kids are great kids. I stated my opinion and have fact after fact that proves why Alex Fuller is the best in the state. Why worry about Alex and continue to compare the two. Shelbyville will never have two kids up for Miss Basketball. Fuller being the best senior in the state and Latoya Bullard being the top Junior in the state they both should be up for this award. Again opinion only and I believe that Newman is the top 5 player in the state.