USJ and JCS?

Wang15

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna say sorry for SFFan's stupid comments. u know honestly, i dont think he is from South Fulton. Now to this game, Two very talented teams. I have seen USJ play against Bruceton and they looked really good but their starting Quarterback went down and its but a down hill year for tha Bruins. Another thing....USJ? 5-4? this is not a typical USJ record. Im used to seeing them goin into the playoffs 8-2, 9-1 and sometimes 10-0. JCS is a good ball team. I really dont know much about them but I have heard a lot of good things about them. i will have to take JCS in a close one. good luck to both teams

I honestly think JCS is good enough this year to win...I think our challenge is to not lose it in our heads before the game...USJ has had our number for so long...I hope our players really beleive they can win...I think they do...but Fri at 7:30 we will find out...that said...even in a down year with injuries...USJ is still a solid well coached team...

This year in every meeting of a region 7a team and a region 8a team...the 7a team won...every time...good performance for such a weak region...

except for two. West Carroll defeated Perry Co by nine, and Greenfield beat Middleton, don't know the score of that one right off hand.

USJ-JCS should be a good one. JCS in a sqeaker.

Well I have seen USJ play Fayette Academy and I have seen JCS play FA and Bishop Byrne. From what I have seen I would say USJ by 3 touchdowns; however, the Bruins are not the same team they were when they played FA. Regretfully, the Vikings caught them at the wrong time of the season. JCS's defense which was supposed to be so good looked succeptable to the pass against Byrne and to the run against Fayette. I think with USJ's injuries JCS may be the most talented team and the favorite in this game. I continue to wait on USJ to come out of this slump and play like the dominant team they have always been. But if they continue to play like they have been the last few weeks, this could be JCS's chance. JCS has to play it like it is any other game though, and not beat themselves.