Catholic vs. Webb

Guest irish67

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o and be the way the reasons i dont have good opinons of Webb fans is 1. the posts on this web site and 2. the only person i talked to for 5 mins. that goes there was a jerk and dates a 8th grader.

no webb kid actually takes this board that seriously. they're all just joking around. can't judge a person in 5 minutes either, coulda been having a bad day. and how old was this kid anyway? couldn't have been a senior i woulda heard about it... probably isn't a junior cause i think i woulda heard about that too...which means its a sophomore or freshman most likely? thats not too bad. same a sophomore going out with a freshman or a junior going out with a freshman.

Edited by BriC

Wow, just read what all of you wrote. It's all ridiculous. Although Laborpuss' comments were actually quite witty. Anyway, this argument will go back and forth until Friday, with the team losing making excuses. I expect Webb to be that team, but that doesn't mean Catholic can't lose either. I would just stop posting "predictions" on here and get on with my life and settle it all on Friday.

Well catholic people i am here to say that i have read through all the bs you have written abotu webb and the students. first i would like to say that webb will win because the fan support is much better at webb than it is at catholic. i can say i have been to a catholic game this year vs notre dame which reminds me that catholic looked terrible that game. they scored on fumbles and maybe a touch down here or there. so here is my deal to you catholic boys. when we win and yes we will win, i will personally meet you all back at catholic when u go back to get ur cars and beat you down or anywhere you want to fight. i am game. if you all are willing to do it and not be the biggest pansies on earth you would show up and fight and get ur #### woopin like a real man. thats all i got say.

Webb wins 35-14

Alright Bubba. You can beat up who ever you want to. We dont care. In case you don't remember Catholic beat Notre dae 51-6. Thats about 2 touchdowns more then Webb beat them by. Yes we did have a rough first half but that was the only game where we did not come out strong in both halves. So after the game friday, i am expecting to see you back at catholic. If you dont show up we will know who the true pansy is

Edited by Irishhog

Alright Bubba. You can beat up who ever you want to. We dont care. In case you don't remember Catholic beat Notre dae 51-6. Thats about 2 touchdowns more then Webb beat them by. Yes we did have a rough first half but that was the only game where we did not come out strong in both halves. So after the game friday, i am expecting to see you back at catholic. If you dont show up we will know who the true pansy is

Im glad you catholic folk can feel good about running up the score in the fourth quarter because from what I saw in the game, it was alot closer than the score reveals. Comparing the final score with that of webbs is completely ridiculous. If your going to compare anthing, let it be first downs or total yards. That actually reveals who really controlled the game.