Catholic vs. Webb

Guest irish67

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, Laborpussy, your name is Amit? I've heard of an Amit at Webb. As for the posts about Neil being for Webb ahead of his family, get real. Not only is Neil my cousin, we are both the same age and work together all summer long. I know a lot about the Webb people from him and the things he told me about how cool you guys are sure isn't showing in these posts, and I guarantee while he may not fight his friends from Webb for his family, he would surely fight the ones he doesn't like just bc his family is having trouble with them. And I really have no clue who herbold is, but by your sn mreed I think I have heard about you and Neil has told me good things. Anyway, good luck to both teams tonight. AusDan, please give me a call for the shows or I'll call you this weekend.

Wait, Laborpussy, your name is Amit? I've heard of an Amit at Webb. As for the posts about Neil being for Webb ahead of his family, get real. Not only is Neil my cousin, we are both the same age and work together all summer long. I know a lot about the Webb people from him and the things he told me about how cool you guys are sure isn't showing in these posts, and I guarantee while he may not fight his friends from Webb for his family, he would surely fight the ones he doesn't like just bc his family is having trouble with them. And I really have no clue who herbold is, but by your sn mreed I think I have heard about you and Neil has told me good things. Anyway, good luck to both teams tonight. AusDan, please give me a call for the shows or I'll call you this weekend.

O.o

I never said anything about Neil.

Catholic may have beat Webb, but I really doubt they'll win the state. Even if they do finish first out of all 9 teams in the state (most of which are pretty down this season), we'll never know how good Catholic really is this year because of their weak schedule. I wish we had the chance to see how they would fair against a Fulton, Bearden, Alcoa, or even McCallie. Oh well, at least they beat North Greene by 60+ pts.

good game catholic boys. thought it wwas gonna get ugly but turned out to be a good game. im am very impressed with your offense, and especially Nick mcfaddan (hes very fast). the two intereceptions hurt big time and the goal line stand by catholic killed it. still thought it was a good game and cant wait till next year.

Well Nick I'm glad you can accept that fact that Webb lost. Finallly you will stop running your mouth about it. It was a good game, I'll give you that. Catholic, well I dont know what happend to them in the second half but we still came away with the victory. I heard you were pretty quiet during the game Nick? What's the deal? Nick McFadden is extremely fast I'll give him that. You can't let that kid get free because when he does it's pretty much a given he's going to score. Welp cya later