Cookeville at Franklin County

AAAAA

Nothing like playing on grass 6 inches high that was purposely watered down before the smyrna and blackman game!

Doesn't matter if cookeville comes to smyrna it will play on a green field with real grass and everything!

Smyrna 35

Coooookeville 10

if we play coookville*

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is hilarious to me that cookeville is looking over Franklin County, is cookeville that confident that they can beat Franklin County? Thats good , i would rather the cavs overlook us, they might be suprised with a long bus ride back to cookeville dissappointed and headed for Riverdale in the first round. :D

B) IF THE SAME OFFICIALS OFFICIATE THE GAME AS DID IN THE COFFEE COUNTY GAME COOKEVILLE IS IN TROUBLE. IN THAT GAME THEY WERE ONE OFFICIAL SHORT. THEY REFUSED TO THROW A FLAG FOR BLOCKING IN THE BACK, HITTING OUT OF BOUNDS, PASS INTERFERENCE, CURSING OUR PLAYERS, AND CLIPPING. THEY ALSO THREW GOLF BALLS AT OUR PLAYERS ON THE SIDE LINES. THE FRANKLIN COUNTY GAME WILL NOT BE A FAIR GAME FOR BOTH SIDES. GOOD LUCK TO COOKEVILLE. YOU WILL NEED IT IN FRANKLIN COUNTY. THEY WILL HAVE FRIENDS ON THE FIELD THAT ARE NOT PLAYERS.

Nothing like playing on grass 6 inches high that was purposely watered down before the smyrna and blackman game!

Doesn't matter if cookeville comes to smyrna it will play on a green field with real grass and everything!

Smyrna 35

Coooookeville 10

if we play coookville*

Purposely watered down?!?!?! What are you? Some kind of moron?? Many people beleive that Coach Joslin can control alot of things but Weather is something i dont think anyone has control over!!!

6 Inches of grass!?!?! Does Smyrna teach math there?!?! Because obviously you have never idea what you are talking about!!!

Smyrna choked big time!! Thats all you have to say!!

Sure...the feild was wet...but what does that have to do with anything?!?!

Did you even play lastyear 82Cat?!?! <_< Or are you just one of those nobody's that stand on the sideline and celebrate when your team wins or complains when they lose?!?! Longsnapper was the center of Cookeville's team lastyear and i was the left Guard..which one were you?!?!?!? Maybe the camera man got a shot of the sidelines so we can see you!!! B)

Franklin County by at least 14 points the way that the cavs are overlooking the rebels. Should be a good game. Oh, and if you want to get on here and talk about Cookeville playing Smyrna, then start another thread because if i am not mistaken this thread deals with the cookeville/franklin county game, not Symrna.

In reality, they should be investing in some good ear plugs for when they have to travel to the Boro next week for the first round of the playoffs and have to listen the obnoxious PA announcer for "YOUR RIVERDALE WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!"

red raider. what???????????

the refs called 3 TDs back and finally ran out of flags and the Rebs scored on you. Who are you kidding about the refs. What golf balls you must be dreaming .The Rebs have payback because of the terrible called game lastyear in cookville. they scored a td with 12 men. tthe raiders havent beaten th Rebs in about 7 yrs .

Franklin County by at least 14 points the way that the cavs are overlooking the rebels. Should be a good game. Oh, and if you want to get on here and talk about Cookeville playing Smyrna, then start another thread because if i am not mistaken this thread deals with the cookeville/franklin county game, not Symrna.

See the difference between Cookeville and Franklin County is that most everyone that post on here is not a players, we are alums, fans in the community, or parents, so it does not matter what we say, if we are "overlooking you" because we are not the players, so they aren't, what we say may not reflect what they are thinking!!!