I like bowling...

Rebel Yell

I LOVE BOWLING. in fact, we used to go cyber bowling all the time on tuesday nights, it was only 8 dollars and you could bowl for like 4 hours, it was the time of my life. one night, i had gotten thru seven frames, i had 6 strikes and the other frame i had a 9 and a spare, but then it was time to close and the guy shut the thing down, it was the game of my life, i couldve gotten, well, i dont know what, but it was gonna be amazing, then the jerk shut it down, i offered him money to just let me finish the last 3 frames, but no, the jerk wouldnt do it. i was devastated, i've had some good games before, but not that good. i have broken 200, but i mean, this was going to be huge, i was in the zone, you know, they always talk about being in the zone, well i have been there my friend, and then, just like the flip of a switch, it was gone. actually, i bet it was the flip of a switch. i never recovered from that, and since then i've never put together a run quite like that. i guess i would consider myself an afficionado of bowling, i dont know what that means exactly, but i want it to mean better than a beginner and novice, but not an expert either, i am nowhere near as good as the guy who does the crotch chop, but i wish i was.