Sportswriters

flossie

Flossie is my girlfriend's nickname. Its her computer.  And Krich, you would be even more surprised if you knew who my girlfriend was.

OK, Flossie....Now you have my undivided attention. Any hints?

I'm not commenting on who "Trout" is or not. I can only say that I've spent a little time walking the sidelines with Mr. Brown, and found him to be very amicable and cooperative. I know nothing concerning his coacht name.

And I never would use anyone's real name unless I've discussed doing so with him or her in advance.

??? Flossie ??? Hmmm :(

Edited by krichunaka

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Flossie,

I know who you are and I know who Flossie is. :) But I won't give it away. I have spoken to you several times at the games. As for trout their is no stream at doubleplay for trout to swim in. Heck they save all the controversy articles for me. "See you Thursday" To all the Highlander fans, remember that old song Don't be Cruel, keep that in mind when you see me. :(

Hey Flossie,

I know who you are and I know who Flossie is. :P But I won't give it away. I have spoken to you several times at the games. As for trout their is no stream at doubleplay for trout to swim in. Heck they save all the controversy articles for me. "See you Thursday" To all the Highlander fans, remember that old song Don't be Cruel, keep that in mind when you see me. :lol:

Hey, tdog!! You guys do a good job at doubleplay. I've been known to be a troublemaker on coacht, but I assure you its all in good fun. Most people on here know who I am. I'm a former Lander player. The only award I won was most improved team player, but i'm not jealous of my future brother in law. I'm proud of Mark. I couldn't handle the success he's had and I guess God knows all these things. I hope you Rangers don't whip us too bad on the hard wood. Krich, I admire trout only as a place kicker. If you come to our playoff games, I'll look you up and holla atcha.

Hey Tdog you could move up to the land of blue and gold and maybe run for mayor of Roan Mtn. You could let Cobb Marlow serve as your campaign manager. If you and Krich every get tried of where you're at give me a call sometime. As I stated, you revived a sinking ship that was near the bottom. It says much when you can be objective to Cloudland and people not get mad. The same can't be said for the Whiteway Grill piece. It's called respect. Those folks know you and Kim will take care of their kids. I must say that I have enjoyed reading the paper and Coach T for the past week.