CLINTON BASKETBALL

babydal2506

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Vibbert's back from Texas. If that's true, then Clinton should have a chance to be good with Morris, Freeman, Dye, Witt, Borum, etc.. The key with Clinton is will they have a good team and not just good players. They are always as talented as any around, but they struggle to play together. With another year under Dye and Borum, the guard play should be better than last year. The Dragons could surprise a lot of people this year......

Tevah Morris, is a completely differeny player then his brother was at this age. He has grown so much literally and as a player. I'm not sure of any specifics but I know that he has a chance to go possibly further then his brother, but for specifics such as height and all that good stuff I'm sure someone will put something on here about that.......

Tevah has been recruited by a lot of small D1 programs. Some of the scholarship offers have included: Appy St., UNC-Asheville, Wisconsin-Green Bay, ETSU, Austin Peay, Robert Morris, UNC-Greensboro, Radford, Lipscomb amongst others. Unknown right now whether he will sign early or wait until after the season.

Clinton will be going to the Wayne County, Kentucky tourney on December 19-20 and have been invited to the State Farm Classic in Bloomington/Normal Illinois; this tourney bills itself as the largest high school holiday tourney in the USA. The Dragons will compete in the 16 team large school boys division. Most of the teams are from Illinois (5 from the Chicago area). Along with the Dragons, the two time defending state champs from Louisiana are the out of state teams. This tournament has a website. www.theclassic.org for more info Tournament dates are December 26-30.