CLINTON BASKETBALL

babydal2506

Hay guy from CLinton.....AE would ahve KILED ya'll if all their stars weren't playin FOOTBALL right now!!! Brag on stuff that don't count...that's real cute. Everybody else knows what's really goin on down here on MLK, JR. Blvd....The Runners are always a basketball powerhouse....Why brag one beatin them when you catchin at their weak point!?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kidding me? IT IS A SCRIMMAGE, what do you get out of winning a scrimmage, you are tring to teach your players and get your bench some playing time. So i don't know what you are talking about and so impressed with Clinton winning the game. Come on.....Clinton will have a great team this year, but don't get on here and start all this trash talking until you do something this year.... So AE was only missing one player but you are talking about how the guy from texas is the best player in the world. Look at what happened last year when he left what happened to your team it went South. So yes sometimes one player does make a difference, and i am telling you that Albert Harris makes a big difference on the court.

If Albert Harris was at the scrimmage then Dye would not of found his jock. Clinton is probably the best team in 3A, but as everyone knows 2A is still better in basketball around the Knoxville Area, If you dont agree just look at past teams going to state, and 2A blows 3A out of the water...

On another note I would like to see Clintons program be as good as it was in all of the 90's, because that town needs something positive to talk about.....

yes im a player from clinton we know that albert harris is a good player and would have made the game closer but dont get on here and say dye would not have found his joke and ae would have beat clinton if he was there cause if you were not at the game then you really would not have a glue if he would have made a differnce. on another note when vibbert left it hurt but i hate to say it but he was not even our best player last year jerel beamon was plus our win percentage was the same without him. and if you think clinton is a joke then come watch us play against the ridge and we will see how big of a joke we really are. and we are not talking trash we just see that we get no respect around here and we always here that to be the best you have to beat last years best and that is what we are going to do

First of all...im a loyal clinton fan...and i really do think that the post players are good..but you cant win with only 5 people. You need a whole team to win. Yes Mykail is good..but i dont think he's the best and you cant win with just one person. You are forgetting about all your other players that dedicate just as much time if not more than you do. you have senior James Horton who is the most modivated vocal person on the team. you have jordan gadd who may not be as strong as tevah and aj but doesnt give up and is a good athlete. Then you have a GREAT pointguard, Jordan Dixon...He has picked up sizeable strength and quickness...I watched him play last year and he can handel the pressure just as well as Dye, Borum, Whitt, or Vibbert. And if i understand it correctly isnt he atleast a year younger then then YOUNGEST player on the team..for Goodness sakes the boys suppose to be a freshman..His passes are the purest i've seen in a LONG TIME!!!!!! you better watch out... You cant bulid your team around 4 people. THere will come a time when you need everyone. They are all good but you cant win a state championship with 4 people. Then you have Trey Shoemaker,He hussels even though he may not get all of the playing time he deserves after missing most of last year. YOu cant leave the rest of your team in "

your shadows" if you're goin to give credit to a great TEAM then include the WHOLE team..THAT's WHAT IT WILL TAKE TO WIN A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP. Dont say that 4 people is your whole team because it's not like that.THey work just as hard and they deserve recognition.

Edited by DragonBballFan

im a player from clinton high school and reading what you have said dragonbballfan you have blown my comment out of perportion. i did not say that is all we had i said that mykail vibbet is one of the best players in the district. the comment you maid also singled out one player. plus jordan is a good point guard but is not the youngest that is travis borum he is the one supposed to be a freshman this year. and what about the people who did stuff last year like dandruss whitt he can play to and you have said dixon was better then dye borum.and whitt. but all and all thank you for all the support and i hope you will come out and support our team this year. we hope to please ourselfs and all our loyal fans.

• 3 weeks later...

primetimeplayer i wasnt singleing you out....and i wasnt talking about your comment...thank you very much..i suggest that you read and UNDERSTAND what someone is trying to say b4 you have a comment back about it..Did i single out JOrdan dixon...no i didnt..i said something about the rest of the players that you all leave in the shadows...someone has to recognize them since you or your coach doesnt...and to correct you... this is what i said "I watched him play last year and he can handel the pressure just as well as Dye, Borum, Whitt, or Vibbert. " i said he could handle the pressure JUST as well as you guys can...and im guessin you are one of these pple..i never said he was better than anyone..

Edited by DragonBballFan

hey you must not be a clinton fan to much so you need to change your name and you must be a reel tuff guy to be on here saying stuff to kids. if you are such a fan then why are you on here bashing all of us other players. did i ever say dixon could not handle the pressure i didnt think that i did. so as far as your comment that is great and it is obvious that you are just in it to support one player.