PERRY COUNTY BASKETBALL

allinfun

Wow, I am simply shocked at how Perry County basketball fans do as good of a job running their mouths as they do playing basketball. Wayne County is easily the top front runner for 1st place in district 12 this year. No matter what anyone says. Sure we didn't win the region last year, but at least we're not running our mouths about controlling the distric and everything. If I'm not mistaken, you guys lost in the district championship game, the only distric game that even matters. But that's simply besides the point. That was last year, this is now.

This year is a different story. Perry County will be their usual dominant self as they always seemingly are, but c'mon, give me a break. Give credit where it's due.

Takes real morons to trash talk about Wayne County. Give some credit, Perry County's good, but they're not the greatest team ever, no matter what Dave Rhodes says. Saying Bryant coming into the Boro isn't a plus, is like saying PB&J sandwiches are better without the J, just plain crazy. And as for JD, no matter what size he is, he can drop 20 plus points quicker on any team than you can crack another lame joke about him.

When we play this year, it'll be closer games than it was last year, that's a lock.

Just funny how cocky you guys are.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you about Wayne Co having talent and I know Byrd can hit. The game will be good as it always is with Wayne Co. But I also know who can hit for Perry Co. and between the two I think Perry Co. will win. No trash talking about Wayne Co just I feel Perry Co has alot of players who can hit and if they play like they can they can beat anyone this year. I know W.C. has talent too. We will have to see but no trash talk about W.C. here. just pulling for the Vikings. Not all Vikings trash talk. Good Luck Vikings

And as for the remark about the players being stupid. This is going a little far. It was a bad remark made by a earlier post but come on don't call the players stupid.

The remark about being arrogant and stupid was towards vikingprides post. I don't think the staff and players at PC are stupid (maybe a little arrogant). I think they will be good this year. Maybe I should have said "I wish they were as stupid and arrogant as vikingpride." Sorry for the confusion.

Right on Scuba Sam. True dat about Bryant. I said last year I would like to see him in black and gold and my wish came true. I can't wait to watch him play in the boro. Its hard to fill a void like the one that Sig Miller left but there not anyone in single A I would rather fill the position with than Justin.

Edited by tfranks24

PC will always be competitive in basketball.  They were obviously overrated last season.  It should be an interesting year.  They need to play a higher tempo and substitute more.

overrated? what? we went to the state. if we get in the opposite bracket than Temple, thats a silver ball... easy. how is that overrated.

sorry franks if my confidence in my team offends you. i did not mean to hurt your feelings. my shoulder is unavailable to cry on but maybe you can cry on the shoulder of your ........."pimp tight boy" or the savior of wayne co basketball or whatever you guys call him.

before you start tearing up,, i am just kidding!!!

your right, the matchup should be a barn burner this year.

Edited by vikingpride

VP

Your confidence doesn't offend me. I can appreciate confidence. I was simply offering some rebuttle to your ridiculous opinion of our team. Although your derogatory remarks about Byrd and the rest of Waynesboro were uncalled for and the reason for my "temper tantrum", I hold no hard feelings and can't wait too see this matchup.

VP

Your confidence doesn't offend me. I can appreciate confidence. I was simply offering some rebuttle to your ridiculous opinion of our team. Although your derogatory remarks about Byrd and the rest of Waynesboro were uncalled for and the reason for my "temper tantrum", I hold no hard feelings and can't wait too see this matchup.

I apologize if my statements came over as derogatory. it was not meant to be.

i have seen those boys play and i know they are good players (individually) as a team i dont think they are good enough yet to win the district.

Perry co has always played as a team and that is why they win so much.

just my opinion.

cant wait to see the matchup.

Edited by vikingpride

Franks............

LOL,

Here is how the district will brake down

Perry County

Summertown

CA

Collinwood

Waynesboro

Santa Fe

Clifton

hampshire

Perry County ALWAYS has players....ALWAYS!!!! we will find them!!!

OUR CROWDS ARE THE BEST IN THE STATE, WE GET ROWDY ESPECIALLY last year when we spanked wayneco, and SUMMERTOWN....SPANKED!!

lol, Bird,,,is a bird, GREAT SHOOTER!!! no athletiscm (pimptight's @$$) lol,

Franks your bro learned to coach yet/????? lol, kidding.. I actually like wayneco's chances but don't compare them to the Vikes...

Comparing the vikes and the cats is like comparing applesauce to crap, or the Lakers to the Clipppers, we got KOBE (JACKSON) & SHaq (the spaniard) ya'll got Bryant (Wally scerbiak) and Bird (jon barry)

LOL, I will be at all the games I can!!!!!

Good lord man,

You ranked CA and Collinwood above us.

Your post reeks of Tim Armstrong. Either you are him or he's influenced you in some way.

You want to talk serious about b-ball, compare teams, players, have some good arguments all in good nature. Fine. I'm always on here and available for that. But I will no longer respond to silly ignorant posts.