8AAA Predictions

bear1

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally do not see how Coffee got that far down the list. They are gonna be a great team this year. They finally got a real coach in there that knows his stuff, and those girls have grit, and they haven't been behind Columbia or Franklin in a while. I say Coffee Will be a stinger and an underdog this year. Everyone better look out for them, but of course like the last 8 years Shelbyville is the team to beat. Look for the Lawrence and Coffee game to be a good one if not the Coffee and Shelbyville one. :angry:

Well who could that BasketballMom11 be?? I think I've seen her before, and what is up with her liking Tullahoma? I love all this preseason talk, it adds drama for the season. Well we shall see how good 8AAA is, and hey BasketballMom11...I'll be Nov. 25 so save me seat.

Later

Junior

1.Shelbyville 2.Lawrence 3.Columbia 4.Franklin Co 5. Coffee County 6.Lincoln Co. 7.Tullahoma

No question about the top two. By far the best two teams in the district. After that it really is a a toss up and could end up in any particular order. Columbia had two impressive freshmen last season and has a very athletic team. Franklin Co. will be led by George and is very well coached. Coffee County will be extremely young, but should be athletic, but lack an inside presence. Lincoln County has Richardson who can keep people in the game by herself. Tullahoma had a young team last year but never seemed to be on the same page. Who knows what to expect from them?

I personally do not see how Coffee got that far down the list. They are gonna be a great team this year. They finally got a real coach in there that knows his stuff, and those girls have grit, and they haven't been behind Columbia or Franklin in a while. I say Coffee Will be a stinger and an underdog this year. Everyone better look out for them, but of course like the last 8 years Shelbyville is the team to beat. Look for the Lawrence and Coffee game to be a good one if not the Coffee and Shelbyville one. :lol:

Last 8 yrs, heck, Shelbyville has been the team to beat for the past 21 yrs.