Top players/Injuries in 11A&12A

checkurself

~Any news on any top players in 11&12A this year?

~In 12A I know that the beaver twins are gone, and it seemed last yr. they ran their district along with stacey meyers from WC. This year, i know of Diana Davenport in 12A and Mcnutt, i believe Diana will carry this team and people will see she doesn't HAVE to live up to the "greatness" of her sister, even tho her sister was/is pretty great. Who all does Perry Co. have? I know they are loaded with Talent...

Any Injuries in 12A?

~In 11A they are loaded with college prospects. i think the biggest college prospect in 11A is Sarah Karper from Eagleville, i know she has around 9 college's looking at her and 2 of them are community colleges, so it seems as though she is really well-off right now. I believe karper is going to be incredible this year. She has to carry her team. No doubt in my mind she will have trouble doing that.

Another player is Kori Knight from Forrest. now forrest lost most of their starters, BUT this girl is the reason they went to regions last yr. she carried her team all season long. i am almost positive she will do that again.

There's Cortney Brother's from Community. Expect to see alot from her. She will break your ankles dribbling, too. This girls got handles. i think this girl will stand out.

Laura Cowley. Cascade. all around good basketball player. I dont know if they have much of a team this year, but she will make it. She has the past 3 yrs. she will be a major college prospect.

~Does anyone know of any injuries that has happened over the off season?

~Any other players I have forgotten just post em'. or any comments, if u dont agree on something, opinion is opinion, just post.

Sarah Karper the biggest college prospect?!?!? Give me a break. The girl is good, but not the best. The biggest prospect now that Fallon is gone is Laura Cowley and Courtney Brothers. Anyway, here is my predictions...Huntland, Chaple Hill, Community, and Cascade will be in the top 4. My sleeper is Cornersville. No one needs to underestimate that team, because they'll suprise you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hilary Bauer is one of the best players in 11A. She is a good point guard who can also defend very well. She may no score as much as some of the rest of them, but she doenst have to cause she has a lot of help, although I think her coach would like for her to look to score more than she does. I know she has 3 or 4 schools looking at her, Emory and Henry, University of the South, Gadsen State Juco. I also think Huntland will win the district if they play to their potential.