Powers from the past.

dblduce

Overton is coming back! (I just really wish that they would LEAVE THE ROBES AT HOME!) East Ridge looks pretty strong. I remember Red Bank as being a strong force but have not been so impressed with them as a team lately. I really don't think of Brentwood as a threat. I think that the ones we really need to be looking at would be OF COURSE, Bradley & Soddy Daisy. Soddy has especially improved over the past few years.

As far as past teams making a strong run this year...Brentwood doens't have the strength this year to really do anything. Joe Blair has a really young squad. But if these guys stick together then in the future, Brentwood will definitely make a run. Overton is steadily improving every year. East Ridge will definitely be in the top ten at the end. They have some holes to fill but they still have talent coming back. Red Bank will be down this year. But with the new coach Kevin Emily there, they will be improving every year. Good Luck to everyone this year....

I recently heard from someone that East Ridge only has 6 wrestlers out for the team is this true? Also Red Bank is underestimated true running doesnt make wrestlers but so far noone has said the wrestling that htey have been doing either now have they? i think that we will see lots out of Red Bank this year...just wait.