Who's the BEST receiver in West T? Daniel Beasley?

bulldawg#2

No one has ever heard of Daniel Beasley...?! The best reciever so far in West TN is the TE of the Red Devils. Jeff Cottam (6'7 255) has great speed and hands for a big fella. This guy can either destroy you deep or put u in the ground while blocking!

Never heard of Jeff Cottam either,but with size like that,he must have a lot of ability.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan's wide recievers are a big part of this years success. Day day runs a 4.3 and usually catches the ball. If day day gets the ball its usually for a big play. Beaz runs a 4.6 has GREAT hands and playmaking ability. He made a couple of good catches and one great catch tonight against Humnboldt. I would say he had over a 100 yards recieving tonight and 2 or 3 tds.

Daylon Walker and Daniel Beasley are both really good receivers. I wouldn't say that Beasley is better than Walker though, I think it is the other way around. Don't leave out the sophomore Phillip Weathers from Huntingdon. He is very good. Lacey and Duncan wouldn't have a prayer at playing a WR for a team like Milan or Huntingdon, Lacey dropped 5 or 6 passes tonight that very well should have been caught. Duncan didn't show me much either. It isn't hard to lead the West Tn in 2a receiving when you throw the ball 90% of the time....there might be four or five other teams that do that. You also see where it takes you.......2nd in the Region.......Go Mustangs.

• 2 weeks later...

BigH Outlaw,

I hadn't seen Boo weathers play when I made my post and you are right, he's a good one. I'll stick to my guns on the Kissell kid from Obion Cent. too. As far as Lacey and Duncan go, you saw one of their worst nights of the season. Our passing was plain 'ol off. They both struggled in that game but the best aren't always "on" every game. Bottom line is that these guys are all good and have their place in each teams game plan. Good luck to ya'll Friday night.