HUNTINGDON OR MCKENZIE WILL PLAY HARPETH

sportfan

WE'RE BACK AND YOU BOTH REMEMBER US. THE SPOILERS WHO WILL SHOW YOU BOTH HOW TO PLAY. I'VE HEARD YOUR FANS BLOW OFF ALL YEAR AND NOW WE WILL SHUT YOU ALL UP. (THEAT INCLUDES THE BULLFROGS FROM MILAN.) WE WILL TAKE YOU BOTH ONE AT A TIME AND LOOK FORWARD TO A GREAT RUN. REMEMBER THE WORD JIMMY AND SHOTGUN. A NIGHT YOU WON'T CARE ABOUT REMEMBERING. MIGHT MAKE THE TRIP TO MCKENZIE AND SEE WHAT OUR NEXT OPPONET LOOKS LIKE. ITS LATE AND HAVE TO GET UP SOON. I LOOK FORWARD TO AN EXCITING WEEK OF CHAT WITH WHOEVER WINS YOUR GAME.

THE NUMBER ONE FAN

SPORTFAN

P.S. WOULD IT BE GREAT IF IT IS AN ALL CHEATHAM COUNTY QUARTER FINAL GAME. CLAM CLAM YOU BETTER COME ALIVE AND INSPIRE THE CUBBIES.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WE'RE BACK AND YOU BOTH REMEMBER US. THE SPOILERS WHO WILL SHOW YOU BOTH HOW TO PLAY. I'VE HEARD YOUR FANS BLOW OFF ALL YEAR AND NOW WE WILL SHUT YOU ALL UP. (THEAT INCLUDES THE BULLFROGS FROM MILAN.) WE WILL TAKE YOU BOTH ONE AT A TIME AND LOOK FORWARD TO A GREAT RUN. REMEMBER THE WORD JIMMY AND SHOTGUN. A NIGHT YOU WON'T CARE ABOUT REMEMBERING. MIGHT MAKE THE TRIP TO MCKENZIE AND SEE WHAT OUR NEXT OPPONET LOOKS LIKE. ITS LATE AND HAVE TO GET UP SOON. I LOOK FORWARD TO AN EXCITING WEEK OF CHAT WITH WHOEVER WINS YOUR GAME.

THE NUMBER ONE FAN

SPORTFAN

P.S. WOULD IT BE GREAT IF IT IS AN ALL CHEATHAM COUNTY QUARTER FINAL GAME. CLAM CLAM YOU BETTER COME ALIVE AND INSPIRE THE CUBBIES.

The "Bullfrogs", as you like to call them, just play smashmouth football and hopefully Harpeth will get to witness it firsthand. :lol:

THE NUMBER ONE FAN

SPORTFAN

I guess some of our "blowing off" must have rubbed off on you.

I will gurantee you that Huntingdon is not gonna crap out in the first round like they have in the past. And the past is just that, the past. Huntingdon is gonna come ready to play, and if you have any brains in your head you will not call Milan the bullfrogs. You won't even get to play them, and if you did they would absolutely beat the crap out of you. So I guess its best that you don't play them and save yourself the embarassment.

Edited by lionschs

Huntingdon doesnt have a very good past with 4th seeded team, recall last year. Also I believe Harpeth beat them at home two years ago also. So this isnt going to be a pancake game for the mustangs, its the playoffs and anything can happen. Sportsfan for the first time ever I will be pulling for Harpeth. So get a win and then you get to come down to Fairview after they ake care of Chester Co.

Hey...JacketPride....how many times has Fairview made it past the second round? Huntingdon had a weak team two years ago and ya'll got lucky last year. Why base what is going to happen to your team on two years. Your from Fairview, you know nothing of the history of huntingdon football which is far more extensive than that of fairview believe me. So shut your mouth and take the beating from Chester Co. That way Huntingdon can play them again.

Yeah Harpeth beat Huntingdon two years ago 10-7. So What? I hope you don't think thats gonna help you this year. We beat ya'll the previous two times we have played like 45-14, and thats not gonna help us either. Huntingdon doesn't have a good past with 4th seeded teams? Last year we threw Fairview a bone, and they were a good team, not a typical 4th seed...Jacket Pride, with all your spouting off about it do you think ya'll were a typical 4 seed? In 2001 we were starting like 12 sophmores were a 2 seed and Harpeth was a 3, and we got beat. I certainly hope Fairview comes back to visit us here in Huntingdon. It wouldn't be pretty...but I don't think it'll happen I figure Chester County will beat ya'll by about 21. :rolleyes: