HUNTINGDON OR MCKENZIE WILL PLAY HARPETH

sportfan

What's with the hostility from the Mustangs fans, seems that get upset when you throw in their face that McKenzie has been getting farther in the playoffs in them. i dindt say anything about Fairview being better than Huntingdon in the post. I never made any predictions except that I am pulling for Harpeth, I just stated the facts. So dont tell me to shut up, I am on here giving my honest opinion, and that is McKenzie will make it farther in the playoffs then Huntingdon again. Oh yeah history you talk about, well how many state championships does Huntingdon have? Zero, the same as Fairview, so dont tell me I dont know anythin about Huntingdon Football. All that matters is winning the Gold Cup and neither of us have done that. Chester Co. will not beat Fairview by 21, I bet the farm on that. So Mustang fans stop pmsing everytime someone comes on here and states facts.

Edited by jacketpride24

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can they be facts if you call them predictions?....I actually hope you guys beat Chester Co. I would love to see the Stangs run all over Fairview. You know they don't have a state champ.....that make you the Huntingdon expert? You said something about fairview, you said recall last year, thats a lie not a fact. There isn't much chance of Mckenzie going farther than Huntingdon, not with the way they are both playing. So yeah, quit stating your predictions and calling them facts. You base what will happen to Huntingdon on 2 years of rebuilding that they had. What is to say of Fairview....they must have been in rebuilding since the initial beginning of their football program. There is your facts.

i dindt say anything about Fairview in the post. I never made any predictions, I just stated the facts.

You might ought to read your post again Einstein.

From previous quote,

"Sportsfan for the first time ever I will be pulling for Harpeth. So get a win and then you get to come down to Fairview after they ake care of Chester Co."

Sounds to me like you not only mentioned Fairview but predicted a win by them over Chester county and a win by Harpeth over Huntingdon.

Well I said Fairview will win, but I never said that Harpeth would win. If you look carefully at the statement you see that I see, get a win and come down to Fairview. So that means Harpeth will have to work to beat the mustangs, I never said they after they get a win, told them if they get a win they can come down to Fairview. Seems to me Huntingdon fans are all fine and dandy when someone is rooting them on but once you get someone who is against them they jump all over it. Since I mixed up my words earlier here it is, MY PREDICTION- MCKENZIE WILL GO FARTHER IN THE PLAYOFFS THAN HUNTINGDON FOR THE 3RD STRAIGHT YEAR.

Now in the rest of your post dont mention anything about Fairview, all I did was mention them for the fact I was bringing up past 1st round losses by Huntingdon. But since you want to keep bringing them up, remember this one fact. I never lost to Huntingdon in anything in High school sports. That's not the attitude of Fairview and dont take it that way, but I am sick and tired of hearing how great Huntingdon is everyyear and then hey bow out. Get past the 3rd round and live up to your expectations. But I know you want because you are a bunch of underachievers at Huntingdon. So you want respect, earn it!! Since Huntingdon's history is so great then, why havent they won the gold ball? I know Fairview doesnt have a rich history in football. we are kinda like Huntingdon, because in the past Fairview would be undeafeated or win region and bow out in the 1st round.

Edited by jacketpride24

Well I said Fairview will win, but I never said that Harpeth would win. If you look carefully at the statement you see that I see, get a win and come down to Fairview. So that means Harpeth will have to work to beat the mustangs, I never said they after they get a win,  told them if they get a win they can come down to Fairview. Seems to me Huntingdon fans are all fine and dandy when someone is rooting them on but once you get someone who is against them they jump all over it. Since I mixed up my words earlier here it is, MY PREDICTION- MCKENZIE WILL GO FARTHER IN THE PLAYOFFS THAN HUNTINGDON FOR THE 3RD STRAIGHT YEAR.

Now in the rest of your post dont mention anything about Fairview, all I did was mention them for the fact I was bringing up past 1st round losses by Huntingdon. But since you want to keep bringing them up, remember this one fact. I never lost to Huntingdon in anything in High school sports. That's not the attitude of Fairview and dont take it that way, but I am sick and tired of hearing how great Huntingdon is everyyear and then hey bow out. Get past the 3rd round and live up to your expectations. But I know you want because you are a bunch of underachievers at Huntingdon. So you want respect, earn it!! Since Huntingdon's history is so great then, why havent they won the gold ball? I know Fairview doesnt have a rich history in football. we are kinda like Huntingdon, because in the past Fairview would be undeafeated or win region and bow out in the 1st round.

I don't recall seeing any mention about Huntingdon wanting respect. I have seen alot of postings that show respect for the Mustangs and their abilities. I have also seen Mustang supporters show a lot of respect for their opponents,especially after we were beaten by Milan. All I saw was repect for the Bulldogs and several of them have praised Huntingdons team and the game they played. You sound like someone who does not know the meaning of the word. It also sounds like you should move to Mckenzie. You have the Biiiggggg mouth like several of them and at least you are still supporting them after the lost. Looks like they've tucked their tails and abandoned support for their team. My sincerest apologies to the good people of Mckenzie who still support the Rebels. None of these words are meant for you. I saw a lot of very tired Rebels the other night who had played both sides of the ball. Those young men have my deepest respect.

See Jacketpride....you must be some kind of idiot. You keep saying Huntingdon USUALLY BOWS OUT....They have the last two years, yet you know everything.....you must be some kind of genius though, to be proved completely wrong and still argue.

How do you say i am wrong, actually Huntingdon has bowed out every year in the playoffs if you want to get technical about it. If you arent the team who raises the Gold Ball in the end then you bow out of the playoffs. Fairview and alot of other teams hae done the same year in and year out just like your Mustangs. I would rather live in McKenzie than Huntingdon. So dont come on here and try to make people who dont think your Mustangs are great seems stupid. We will see if you guys are talking smack after Friday night because I have a feeling the Indians have a little surprise for you guys.

SOUNDS LIKE WE NEED TO STAY IN KINGSTON SPRINGS AND THE REST OF REGION FIVE NEEDS TO CONCEDE TO REGION SIX. WE HAVE ALL HAD GOOD SEASONS AND THEY ARE OVER IF YOU LISTEN TO SOME. THE STANG FANS WILL GET TO SHOW US WHAT THEY HAVE FRIDAY NIGHT. WE KNOW YOU HAVE AN OUTSTANDING TEAM AND WE WILL HAVE TO PLAY WELL TO WIN. YOU GET TO SEE THE "SHOTGUN" AGAIN THIS WEEK BUT WILL ALSO HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE RUN OUT OF IT. BETTER TELL YOUR BLITZ HAPPY DEFENSE THAT ONE WRONG MOVE AND WE WILL BURN YOU. QUESTION FOR STANGS-WHY DO YOU TAKE SO MANY CHANCES WHEN YOU HAVE THE PERONNEL TO LINE UP WITH ANYBODY??? WHAY ABANDON THE WING T WHEN YOU COULD HAVE THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.

THANKS ANYWAYS BUT WE WILL BE THERE FRIDAY READY TO PLAY AND IN THE BACK OF YOUR MINDS YOU WILL REMEMBER THAT WE PUT YOU OUT LAST TIME WE PLAYED.

FAIRVIEW WILL BEAT CHESTER CO. AND WE WILL HAVE ANOTHER REMATCH THAT WILL BE DECIDED QUICKER THAN LAST TIME.

GOOD LUCK AND DON'T TAKE ANYTING FOR GRANTED CAUSE IT'S PLAYOFF TIME IN TENNESSEE.

You really crack me up, jacketpride24. I'm not even offended by your posts because most of them are so ungrounded and ludicrous. I think it's hilarious, but I will give you a few words of wisdom (they came from one of my high school teachers):

"Tis far better to keep your mouth shut and be thought and idiot than to open it and remove all doubt."

Ah well...take it for what you will. Later, man.