East Tennessee coach of the year

captain

Who has done the best job in East TN this season? Let's set the parameters that you can't vote your team's coach. Only take into account this season. This thread is not about career accomplishments.

My vote is for the new guy at Karns. He has the Beavers winning, something I thought I would never see.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah thats who i was gonna say! haha wonder why.. but no seriously these guys have so much more confidence b/c of coach fulkerson, they know what he can do and they trust him completely, they know hes right unlike coach kesselring who would just be like do what u want, fulkerson is so much more disciplined and knows so much more of what hes doing...its great having fulkerson there

Hey guys and gals,

There are many coaches who desserve this honor, Im not saying who should win but I think Coach Lunsford at Cloudland ha sto be a candidate! Congrats to all teams and coaches on a great year. I pray all goes through playoffs injury free and may the best teams win! Go Elizabethton Cyclones,Cloudland Highlanders ,Unaka Rangers and Happy Valley Warriors!

BriC Posted on Nov 4 - 07:29 PM

I would have to say Pemberton, the head coach at Knox Catholic. He has taken a program that went 3-7 the year before he arrived and is now ranked #1 in DII AA and is undefeated.

Coach Pemberton from Catholic was said to be going to have a "rebuilding year" this year and turned his team into a 10-0 team. He deserves the honor.