Oakland-Lincoln County

Guest Oakland

i hope region does show up, 1st of all, cuz i still havent met the guy. secondly, i need somebody to help me fend off all those nasty falcon fans :ph34r: . but if me and region come together friday i guarantee you we will make a sign to let you know where we are

Now, O2001, we have nice fans. Even if r4f doesn't make it to The Pit, you need to make us a sign. We'll be looking for you and might even do a little dance. :lol: LOL!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone going to be at the 2nd game at the pit should they make it past Oakland in the first round?  Can't make it to this week's game since I have to work.  :ph34r:

I am hoping they make it that far cause I really have yet to have had much of an opportunity to see them play this year due to being in school and working full time.  I'm hoping to see an impressive team, like everyone has said they are.  Have to cheer on  your hometown football team regardless.

I will be ther 1st,2nd and 3rd round! But I go over there to games often!I hope (if we get past Oakland) that we play Smyrna I just want to see the falcon D agiamst that pass attack they have!

I am also with falconmama,I have grown rather fond of all you guys from this area "ya'll ain't 2 bad for boro folks" I myself also being one now!Like I posted earlier I always sit on the visitors side across from Lincoln Co.'s band!Me bone and bama fan will be there together!Hope to see you guys there!

Well, you 3 (brothers and brother-in-law, I believe) need to let us know who you are, too. We just might need to get together and have a group picture made. :lol:

You aren't the only one. I'll have my parents who still live there pick up tickets for me since I'm displaced while in school up here at UT. Thanks for the flowers as said earlier about the stadium and atmosphere. LC has always taken pride in the stadium and our football regarldless of how successful our program is. Many thanks need to go to the community for supporting the program and school to make us what we've become today. If Oakland does upset LC, then I'll likely be headed to see one of the Knoxville area games in week 2, likely DB or OR.

I like what you said about the community. It is SO true! We have to support our players through the good times and the bad. Fortunately, this year has been a great one for us. I'm sorry you won't be here Drewrod4UT. Hopefully, there will be a game here again next week and you'll be able to attend.

Guest Oakland

not to sound arrogant, but i am sure you like us now, but are you gonna like us when oakland beats lincoln county?! just wondering cuz i offer an allegiance, if we lose, me and region will swear alleigance to lincoln, but if oakland wins, you guys gotta be temporary patriots, i think its a pretty even swap, what do you guys think?

Guest region4fan

inot2bad, I am borrowing a darling little nurse's laptop to email you and Oakland2001. Ed's brother cannot get back to GA til very late Fri nite. I just can't leave his family alone. Ed's wife keeps telling me to go on and go, but I just don't feel right leaving. I also know that if the situation were reversed, Ed would never leave my wife and son. So I am going to have to decline your generous dinner invitation. I am so sad about missing this game. The atmosphere at the PIT is electric. There is always at least one good fight on the visitor's side too. I like to see the huge, vocal crowd. This is what high school football should be like everywhere. I wish some of the Oakland fans would take notes, and make our field as foreboding as the PIT. Tomahawk pales in comparison.

I guess I will hold up a sign for myself in the Waiting Room??? Now that would be hysterical. They already think I am a nut having my wife read articles from the paper and listening to the Coaches show by phone !! I guess at least I help to lighten the mood!Thanks again everyone for the kind words and offers. I will be with you in spirit.

Patriots...............when you UPSET the Falcons and I hear about it......................you will hear me cheering all the way from GA!!Now you go pluck some feathers for me!