Oakland-Lincoln County

Guest Oakland

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland

i hate criticizing any oakland players at all, but ebal's 3 years starting for oakland has gotten worse each year, i know hes a senior and that you want your seniors to play in these games, but daryl gives us by far a better chance to win, i dont care if he is a sophmore or not, euverard if you really want to win this game, you are goin to have to win it with daryl smith as the field general!

To Oakland fans, you know I'm with you and everything, but I do not believe you can pull this off. Will you score? Absolutely, you've got some darn good players. Will you give them a fight? I think so. But will you win it? With that I do not think so. I think Lincoln County simply has too many weapons on both sides of the ball, as well as the depth to go well into Saturday morning.

I see Lincoln County winning by a hefty margin, between 14 and 28 points.

Region4Fan, I am sorry about your friend. You'll be in my prayers tonight. God bless and keep you safe on your trip to Georgia and back.

-JohnC

Guest Oakland

coach euverard says the qb situation will be a game time decision( or so he ways). thank you leadoff for having the confidence in our guys to at least predict a close game.