I want a rematch!

jcm

Guest Oakland

granted i am sure coach euverard didnt exactly have visions of facing the falcons in the 1st round at the pit. but oakland has a couple of things goin for em: they have absolutely nothing to lose friday, all the pressure is on lincoln co to win, so one would think that oakland will step it up a lil bit more. secondly, undefeated teams havent exactly fared well in the playoffs, ex: riverdale 2000 and gallatin last year. but i think oakland will play very well friday night, they are out to be prove that they can play with the best, and if daryl can keep lincoln co honest with the pass, this could be anybodys game goin into the 4th quarter. but oakland has to control the clock(easier said then done) but with the way carlos has been on fire the last couple of weeks i am hoping that it will carry over into this week's. i look forward to a highly competitive game bewteen 2 1st class programs. GO PATS!

Guest BRANDON43

There is one rematch that no one will probably talk about until after it is over. I say after it is over because I believe this one could be the biggest round 1 upset. The two teams are very much alike and they know each other very well. I also believe no one has seen HHS play its best game yet. If you want to see another good football game at DC come this Friday. I understand the last one there was great!

Ya, I am a HHS supporter but I just have a guy feeling we will see a different team in the playoffs.

There is one rematch that no one will probably talk about until after it is over. I say after it is over because I believe this one could be the biggest round 1 upset. The two teams are very much alike and they know each other very well. I also believe no one has seen HHS play its best game yet. If you want to see another good football game at DC come this Friday. I understand the last one there was great!

Ya, I am a HHS supporter but I just have a guy feeling we will see a different team in the playoffs.

Just a clarification...the matchup of which he is speaking is Hendersonville-Dickson County.