3a's best

32rebel

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's not question Who's number 1 Now and it will this same number 1 after the State Championship.AUSTIN-EAST ROADRUNNERS !!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ONLY QUESTION OUT THERE IS WHO WILL BE NUMBER TWO.

Crocketts got something to say about that. Ya'll gonna be road running.....running that sad road back up the highway on the big cheez! :D:P:D

If you listen to the fans in this area it goes more like this.

1a. Trousdale Co.

1b. Smith Co

2 Tennessee Titans

3 Tampa Bay Bucs

4 Tennessee Vols

5 the 1973 Miami Dolphins

6 Oklahoma Sooners

7 Miami Hurricanes

8 Minnesota Vikings

9 Alabama Crimson Tide (only with Bear Bryant coaching)

10 Knox Fulton (only because they defeated the greatest team in the history of football last year)

and at dead last

1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Macon Co

Crocketts got something to say about that. Ya'll gonna be road running.....running that sad road back up the highway on the big cheez! :):):lol:

Shane O Mack, at a time like this we'll let you think we'll be running that highway back to Knoxville like you said. But I'm going to put it like this, "One game at a time" If we make it to the ship, then we'll talk some stuff but until then, its P.Forge on the mind of the Runners now!

Crockett's out-of-region conference is certainly nothing to brag about. But I don't see it hurting their chances in the tournament. If the players hadn't already been there before, I could see your point. But these guys were there when Crockett was in the state and they were there last year when were one game away from the state. They know what it's like to play very good teams.

I expect this game to be pretty close. I've yet to see any film on MC (everyone that has that I've spoken with seems to think that MC has a good shot of giving CC a close game), so i've no way of knowing how good they are but I've seen them enough in the past few years to know that they have a heckuva RB in Mario Davis and that they'll be a well-coached, hard-nosed team. Will it be enough? We'll find out tonight.

You MC fans on the road have a safe trip here and back.