Smallest Gym in Tennessee

Timber

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg bro u talk about a hot gym is squatchie ahh i thought i was going to die and i was just sitting there.. and they have orange lights no lie they are orange.. i guess they are heat lights lol.. and this is were the district tournament is going to be held stinks for all the other school because u have to play with orange lights hahaha and dont have a heat stroke!!!!

i dont remember seq. being hot, but i do remember those lights... made everyone look like they had yellow fever

Omg bro u talk about a hot gym is squatchie ahh i thought i was going to die and i was just sitting there.. and they have orange lights no lie they are orange.. i guess they are heat lights lol.. and this is were the district tournament is going to be held stinks for all the other school because u have to play with orange lights hahaha and dont have a heat stroke!!!!

i agree i hate sequatchie's gym well its not so much the gym i dont like its just the lights and yea it is pretty hott in there

Wood bleachers. Seating for 300 if you pack it. Seating for 1000 on Homecoming

one side of bleachers. one end if really nessisary, rental metal 3 row bleachers everywhere else in an emergency.

loud fans, no air in the gym, the heat (if its cold) doesn't ever work, an old car dealership in the early 70s

there's nothing like CCS Basketball in the Varsity Gym (which is a million times better than the 2 others. which hold maybe 50 people - at best.

Nothing against Grace, but their gym is bad. The years past (when we didn't play them at TTU) it always seemed cramped. Last year I had to stand, and this year I went to one of their games and I had to stand in the same place. Plus, there is no A.C., so during volleyball you will roast in there.

Edited by PBG030

Santa Fe and Zion Academy have to be 2 of the smallest...

Are you talking about the new gym or when they "had" to play

(or actually the man that owned it allowed them to rent it I believe)

in the old Sring Hill gym because they didn't have one!

They had a tournament I went to and had bleachers on the end and

extras on the stage! Yes small, but come on I think Sante Fe,

Summertown, and CA are about the same or smaller! This is

not intended to be negative just an observation.... from

someone who has been to all of them on a regular basis for

several years! :lol:

(I believe it was a Zion Christmas tournament too!)