Region 5-4A vs. Region 6-4A

hsfootballfan10

Here are Friday's Match-ups:

White House @ Hillsboro

Clarksville NW @ Hillwood

Shelbyville @ Pearl Cohn

Columbia @ Stratford

Who are your picks to win? There are some great match-ups here. NW better get ready! here are my picks:

Hillsboro over WH, Hillwood over NW, Shelbyville over PC, Stratford over Columbia.

Hillsboro 35 White House 7 Hillsboro has too many weapons and too much speed. White House will play hard, as always, but I can't see an upset here.

Stratford 28 Columbia 21 Stratford pulls it out, unless it rains :D The Spartans could have major problems in sloppy weather.

Pearl-Cohn 20 Shelbyville 10 P-C's toughness should prevail. Their offensive line is so big and talented, they will set the tone.

Northwest 26 Hillwood 14 Even NW has more discipline than a team where players are allowed to curse coaches routinely and remain on the team. The RB was only dismissed after the principal took action. The coach takes abuse from turds because they have talent. :D

Which running back are you talking about. #1 or #2? Valuable information if it is true. They look good on film and look to be a tough match up for us. I hope we have a good week and good luck.

Hillsboro over White House. They're tough.

PC over Shelbyville. Mo is on the PC field after winning friday.

Strat wins big over Central. Too many weapons.

NW vs. Hillwood, Tell you about 9:30 friday night.

Any teams have any information please feel free to talk.

Brown, #1 I think, has been kicked off by the principal. Check week 10's film. ;)