Harding Academy

vballDAD

Do you not think they are going to keep reloading? Now, I know they can't seem to win that last game every year, but they still have awesome regular seasons, but it seems everyone is counting them out. All I know is everyone else (besides Briarcrest, and Bishop Byrne) are down and Harding still has Greg hardy, Adam Rodriguez, Mariun Price, the Alexander kid and Brennon martin....

they are underrated cuz they are not as good as the other teams around , they cant beat Bishop Byrne Briarcrest Lausanne or CBHS they fight but not better than the top teams.. and dont think cuz yall beat LCS and Byrne this summer thhat u are better... they have the upper hand on yall. when it comes down to it u wont be able to stop Hampton or Taylor

• 2 weeks later...
Do you not think they are going to keep reloading? Now, I know they can't seem to win that last game every year, but they still have awesome regular seasons, but it seems everyone is counting them out. All I know is everyone else (besides Briarcrest, and Bishop Byrne) are down and Harding still has Greg hardy, Adam Rodriguez, Mariun Price, the Alexander kid and Brennon martin....

Harding had everything last year, but all the talent graduated. It all left with the '03 senior class. Harding's talent tends to flow in waves like that. Their chance to win anything was last year, but they goofed due to poor coaching strategies. I see them getting beat by the usuals like Briarcrest, ECS, CBHS, and MUS possibly picking up wins against St. Benedict and Lausanne.

• 2 weeks later...

Umm the only team in their league Harding will lose to is Briarcrest if any.... Greg Hardy is amazing, did u see him the other night? O wait no you dont know anything since ur talking about ECS again....refer to my last post at you, u odnt know anything about whats going on here so dont put in your 2 cents and sound stupid...

Umm the only team in their league Harding will lose to is Briarcrest if any.... Greg Hardy is amazing, did u see him the other night? O wait no you dont know anything since ur talking about ECS again....refer to my last post at you, u odnt know anything about whats going on here so dont put in your 2 cents and sound stupid...

As long as Jerry Peters is at MUS, you probably shouldn't be saying that the only team in the league who can beat you is Briarcrest. CBHS is also usually good enough to beat a few people.

I haven't seen Harding this year, but I know that from what I saw last year, they lost a *LOT*. They'll be solid, Froedden's a good coach, but I don't know about them running the table against everybody but Briarcrest.