Biggest Gym

storm

Dyer County has an awesome Gym. It has flat screen Tvs and seats about 3000 plus.

Gibson County has a very large gym that seats close to 3000.

Peabody of Trenton is perhaps the biggest A Gym which seats around 2600

Humboldt, Chester County, Martin Westwiew are all big West Tn gyms.

I can truley say that Dyer County is the biggest and the nicest. It is awesome. It has a field of an arena.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends on what type of gym you mean. Some schools use a civic center type gym on or off campus, like Tennessee High(which also has concerts and other events for the city). I know one thing for sure though. The biggest gym that is used soley for the high school and is attached to the school is Buck Van Huss Dome at Dobyns Bennett. Nearly the size of Tennessee High (Viking Hall) but is not for city use. Many colleges would be proud. I am guessing it seats about 5000 or more and can pack in maybe 6500. Dobyns Bennett also has the largest High School only football stadium in J Fred Johnson Stadium. It can seat 8000 in the stadium and an additional 2500 in the baseball stadium (connected to the side of football stadium, an ok view, endzone seats basically) Usually they fill up all the football stadium, and maybe 1500-2000 people(mostly younger kids) walk or stand around the field and for big games the baseball part will fill half way up.

Edited by bud