Sequatchie Co. @ Goodpasture

wardawg2038

What are everyone's feelings on this game Friday? Which Jekyll and Hyde team for the Indians will show up. The team that gave Tyner everything they wanted and had chances to win or the team that was upset by Whitwell and Marion? If sequatchie comes ready to play this game could be very interesting. Good luck to the Indians fri.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What are everyone's feelings on this game Friday? Which Jekyll and Hyde team for the Indians will show up. The team that gave Tyner everything they wanted and had chances to win or the team that was upset by Whitwell and Marion? If sequatchie comes ready to play this game could be very interesting. Good luck to the Indians fri.

Sequatchie wasn't upset by Marion. Sequatchie didn't have enough drive and determintion to come away with that win. Not to support whitwell, b/c i can't stand them, but they have pulled through in a few games. I believe both teams will come with their A game. It's the playoffs if a team doesn't show up with their A game they deserve to lose because of lack respect to the game. I see goodpasture taking this one, even if Sequatchie shows up with their good side. Although it has an oppurtunity to be a close game.

..Marion beating Sequatchie was an upset...Sequatchie was picked across the board to win, and they ended up beat by one point...which makes that victory much more sweet. As far as Sequatchie and Goodpasture...Sequatchie may give them a good run, but if Goodpasture shows up to play, Sequatchie doesn't stand a chance...

GP 32

SC 14

AC :D

Edited by FenderSRVHendrix

In the eyes of all the sports reporters around here, yes it was an upset. To the players and coaches for the two teams I know for us it wasn't an upset and I think the Sequatchie players think the same.

Anyways for what this thread was made for, I hope Sequatchie comes out hitting and take one from a good Goodpasture. Many say it wont happen but you never know...I think it can now if it does thats a whole other story.

My point exactly Fender. No one gave MCHS a chance on paper against Sequatchie. With the returning players they had and the loses the Warriors had the previous two games it was an upset. Coming back from a halftime deficit to win shows the heart of this years Warrior squad. Not denying that some people get to sensetive on things. Just want opinions on the SCHS and Goodpasture. I am rooting for the Indians to pull the upset.

Sequatchie wasn't upset by Marion. Sequatchie didn't have enough drive and determintion to come away with that win. Not to support whitwell, b/c i can't stand them, but they have pulled through in a few games. I believe both teams will come with their A game. It's the playoffs if a team doesn't show up with their A game they deserve to lose because of lack respect to the game. I see goodpasture taking this one, even if Sequatchie shows up with their good side. Although it has an oppurtunity to be a close game.

i am from bledsoe and i hate to say it but the indians are twice the team that marion county is i was at the game friday in dunlap and the indians played good and rolled over walker valley good luck indians if cain has a good game it could be better than everyone thinks