Lewis County Basketball

LCHS2003

ok.....Snakes, Gobbler, and whoever is posting as BobbyBrewer are all MORONS.......if you have a problem with me saying that...DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! Tim has more talent than any of you ever had or ever will have....your all a bunch of idiots.....so just shut up now, before you mess up and get something started.....and YES thats a threat.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well since you seem to talking about my brother, i guess i'll put my 2 cents in. i do have to say that i appreciate the people who back my brother, that makes him feel much better, than he does right now, but as for the rest of you, the ones who bad-mouth tim, have got something coming for you, he may have made a mistake, but he was no "virus" like snakes said he was, tim is very upset and hurt by what has all happened, and you people talkin all that garbage doesn't make the situation any better, so i'm gonna give you all a fair warning. dont talk trash about tim behind his back or behind your computer screens, he doesn't need anymore frustration, and if you do feel the urge to say something, please, come say it to me, i dont care who you are, whether your a 16 year old kid, or a 40 year old man, come say it to me, because when you do, its not gonna be a pretty sight for any of you, and i already have an idea of who is saying all of this, so i'm gonna confront you about it at the old football game tonight, and if you think i'm just saying this to "look bad" or anything like that, i DARE YOU ALL to come say something to me, actually i'm begging you to.

Well well, what do you know, more Lewis co. "boys" running their mouths again. Yes, I made a mistake and I have to live with not being able to play my senior year. It's by far the hardest thing I've ever gone through in my life. As for people rubbing it in, that isn't real cool. If you have something to say or have a problem with me, most of you know my phone number or we go to the same school. How can I be a virus to the team?? I was a starter, if I was such a "virus" Coach Johnson is a smart enough coach to not play me. Sounds like the people that are runnin their mouths are people that don't get to play, or just weren't good enough to make the team. As for all these things about theft and stuff, if i do recall there were quite a few people in that, but that issue has nothing to do with what is going on now. How can rolling someone's yard on "raid week" be categorizied as vandalism, if thats what it is, mostly every kid in Lewis Co. High School should be charged with it. So don't run your mouth about something you don't have all the facts about. I wanna say thank you to the people that are backing me. I'm gonna support Lewis Co. Basketball until the end. Thank you to all the people who want me back on the team, there's nothing I wouldn't give to come back, but to the people tryin to rub it in: stop running your mouth's behind your computer screens. Be a man, grow up, and come talk to me.

I would just like to say that I didn't think Tim was harmful to our team at all.I was disapointed to see Tim go out like he did, I am suspended myself for Posession of tobacco and I am now beginning to practice again with the team,I am grateful for this. Right now I kinda know what Tim is going through and it doesnt help when someone is talking about you behind a computer screen.The Other thing I would like to address is that Coach Johnson did say " If you don't show up at Holloween, You are kicked off the team,"It was simple as that ,we all heard it, but I think to myself , would he be as sorry if he wasn't kicked off?? If he was still on the team ,do you think he would be as sorry as he is now, then? The decisions we make not only affect us,they affect others. Now the team will have to manage without Tim. As I said I am sorry for what happened . But,all you can do is, stay out of trouble,do all you can to get back on the team, and hope for the best . If anyone has a problem with this Post I will leave my name at the bottom.I am not scared of what sits behind other people's computer screens.neither should anybody else.IN comclusion ,Good Luck Tim with whatever you do.