Franklin Co. vs Lebanon

FC Rebelman 62

I would like to apologize, Wizard, for my remark. I 'm sure I cam off as too harsh. I was not trying to insinuate that your handle referred to that, I am simply sensitive about that issue. Again, my apologies.

Did I ever say Darren was slammed? No. I said he was picked up and dropped after the whistle. The problem I had was with the length of time he was held. And no, they didn't let him down. That implies they cared how he landed.

I was not aware the play was a motion penalty. Everyone on my side was under the impression that LHS called their last timeout, as several on the sideline were motioning for one.

I feel like I'm beating a dead horse here. It's over. The officiating was bad in my opinion, but LHS could have played better in the early stages of the game as well. Congratulations Rebels on your win. I hope we meet next year. The outcome will be different, you can bet on that ;)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

I am glad to hear that the items have been returned to their respective schools. Maybe you can enlighten us on why exactly this was done? Did it start out as a prank, or was it done b/c yall hate the 2 schools?

By the way, YOU are to be commended for doing the right thing and not yielding to peer pressure!

I am truly sorry that you were kicked on the sidelines. That stuff should not be tolerated by any means!

Also who is your heavy-set coach?

Unfortunately, the above mentioned events that occured on the sidelines are true. It is disappointing to say the least and very uncalled for. FC has alot of talent as well as a great group of kids. Try not to judge the entire team by the actions of a few. I'd like to encourage the FC Rebels as they continue to the second round of playoffs to play hard, play to win, but do it with class. You are representing your school, your fellow teammates, and your coaches that have dedicated their time and knowledge of the game in hopes that all of you will experience something that will be one of your fondest memories.

Your performance on the field is the difference between WINNING and LOSING but attitude is everything and says alot about WHO YOU ARE! And that stays with you for a lifetime.

GOOD LUCK REBELS.....you have potential ....don't confuse convidence with cockiness. And remember "playing dirty" doesn't make you a WINNER!

Edited by FOOTBALLTIMENTN