south fulton

linksys

haha...I am not trying to offend anyone from South Fulton, but I dont see how anybody can think that they will win this game...I dont think South Fulton knows what is about to hit them....Fayette will roll over them in route to a second round playoff game against JCS.............GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS FRIDAY NIGHT!!

acmoney,

I totally agree with you. This could be a 40 point game, Bodiford will eat them for lunch. South Fulton has lived in a small world and have fooled themselves into thinking they have a football team. If they were in 7A, they wouldnt have won but one game, Middleton. Perry County would even beat them. It will be funny to watch how many South Fulton people post on the football board after tonight.

Darock, good luck because you havent seen a team like you will see tonight.

Listen up Red Devils: Don't listen to all the doubters out there. You guys have what it takes. No one thought the basketball team could ever go anywhere in the late 90s because they were small and out-matched. Just play with the passion I know you guys have and the rest will take care of itself. The game will be closer than everyone thinks. Good luck to both teams and whatever happens keep your heads up. Both teams had a great season.

To dhbb and anyone else for that matter:

South Fulton went to the state playoffs (final four to be exact) in '98 (Trey's 8th grade year) and they were put out in the 1st round in '99 (Trey's freshman year). Not to take anything from Trey because he's the best to ever pass through SF, but that dynasty started before he even got to high school.

Back to the first comment o #3, that boy can run, 30 pounds and 5 inches, and no one would contain him. I saw their last game, and even thogh they got beat, they had the lead troughout the first half, and a few minutes into the 2nd trhanks to #3 and the QB, who doesnt have a bad arm at all. Anyway, you got to give credit where it is due, good luck to those still in it.