Hickman County Football

Bulldogs76

Does anyone know if Coach Doug True return next year as Acting Head Coach or hire someone for HCHS. Coach True came out of retirement to help last year and has stayed on this year ac the Acting Head Coach. It would be great if they could turn the program back around like when Moe Wright was down at HCHS as the Head Coach along with Doug True as his asisstant. They have got to let a coach come into the program and develop it and not run him off in 2 years. They did not give Chuck Daniels, Phillip Wright and the list goes on time and support to turn the program around. Let's go Bulldogs!!!!!!! :D

Bulldogs76,

As a neighbor in Dickson I was disgusted when I read from fatman in his thread to you guys. I'm sure fatman was choking on a burrito when he wrote that. And as for you fatman, I didn't even know Harpeth had a school. Isn't that a river or something. Bring that remark up here to Dickson buddy, we aren't hard to find. Keep eating and good luck with your heart-attack.

Hey fatman I didn't know that you were a Harpeth fan. I assumed from all your pro-Lewis co. post you were a panther fan. Unless that is, you're just being classless and posting trash just to try and stir things up. HMMMM????

On a more positive note when is the new East Hickman High supposed to open and what classification would it be in. Would Hickman Co. possibly drop down to AA?

Hey HARPETH, LET'S BE GOOD SPORTSMAN!!! I PLAYED AT HCHS MANY MOONS AGO AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE PROGRAM BE COMPETITIVE AGAIN. THEY LIKE MANY SCHOOLS HAVE KIDS THAT ARE WALKING THE HALLWAYS OF THE SCHOOLS THAT COULD HELP FOOTBALL PROGRAMS OUT BY GETTING AWAY FROM THE PLAY STATIONS AND GET SOME PHYSICAL EXERCISE.

THANKS, DICKSON COUNTY FOR YOUR COMMENTS. I REMEMBER WHEN I PLAYED WE HAD TUFF TIMES WITH DICKSON COUNTY. GOOD LUCK IN THE PLAYOFF'S. BY THE WAY, I DO NOT RESIDE IN HICKMAN COUNTY ANYMORE, BUT FOLLOW THE FOOTBALL PROGRAM.

Hey HARPETH, LET'S BE GOOD SPORTSMAN!!! I PLAYED AT HCHS MANY MOONS AGO AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE PROGRAM BE COMPETITIVE AGAIN. THEY LIKE MANY SCHOOLS HAVE KIDS THAT ARE WALKING THE HALLWAYS OF THE SCHOOLS THAT COULD HELP FOOTBALL PROGRAMS OUT BY GETTING AWAY FROM THE PLAY STATIONS AND GET SOME PHYSICAL EXERCISE.

THANKS, DICKSON COUNTY FOR YOUR COMMENTS. I REMEMBER WHEN I PLAYED WE HAD TUFF TIMES WITH DICKSON COUNTY. GOOD LUCK IN THE PLAYOFF'S. BY THE WAY, I DO NOT RESIDE IN HICKMAN COUNTY ANYMORE, BUT FOLLOW THE FOOTBALL PROGRAM.

Keep your heads up it's hard right now, but one ya'll turn it around. Hey if we can do it almost anyone can.

fatman is a Lewis co. fan, not a Harpeth fan, just look at all of his previous post. Its unfortunate but a small number of Harpeth and Lewis co. fans like to get on here and talk nothing but trash. It makes both schools look bad.

I am still wondering about the new East hickman High school and how it will affect Hickman co. enrollment numbers.

fatman is a Lewis co. fan, not a Harpeth fan, just look at all of his previous post. Its unfortunate but a small number of Harpeth and Lewis co. fans like to get on here and talk nothing but trash. It makes both schools look bad.

I am still wondering about the new East hickman High school and how it will affect Hickman co. enrollment numbers.